Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar support for ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Smile 
Oscar support for ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Greetings, I'm new here.

I've been using the ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset since July 9th and am very unhappy with the MyAir app. I joined your forum and learned about Oscar. I was excited to download and install the software only to find that the data from the machine cannot be imported because the AirSense 11 is not yet supported. Does anyone know what the timeframe might be for my machine to be supported in Oscar? 

Pleas excuse me if I did anything improper as I'm new here.

Thank you!  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar support for ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Sorry but no hard dates. It will be released after it is ready and tested. We have not started our Beta testing yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
tmiller,

Big congrats on finding your way here to this great forum! And for your motivation to look for some better tools!

And you are lucky you’ve got the newest and best as a machine.

For perspective, for patience, when I started CPAP in 2010 the only way to see the data from the machines was to get the Philips Respironics or ResMed software that the DME’s used. The work hadn’t even started on predecessors to OSCAR. It is so wonderful to have what we’ve got now, and kudos to the ones working on it. And maybe you see there is a thread where the team is asking for data so maybe you might choose to be part of their success (they get data from first-users like you if you agree).
Post Reply Post Reply
The new version of OSCAR with preliminary support for the AS11 Autoset is nearly ready for beta testing. If you wish to assist with testing, send a PM to Gideon, the Project Manager. To assist us, you will need to be able get to the Clinicians' Menu, to verify settings against OSCAR's display.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would be more than happy to provide my data and participate in the Beta testing. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 639 11 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 804 03-27-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 117 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 79 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 237 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 127 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,352 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.