Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar won't pull data from my SD [see post #14 for solution]
RE: Oscar won't pull data from my SD
Desktop
Built in SD reader

Manufacturer -- Dell Inc.
Model -- Inspiron 3670
Type -- x64-based PC
Processor -- Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version -- Dell Inc. 2.13.0, 5/29/2019
Post Reply Post Reply
I think at this point we need to explore whether there is something amiss in your hardware, BIOS, or Windows configuration.

Do you have another SD card or other way to determine that your SD reader is working properly?

With SleepyHead and OSCAR not running, insert your SD card in your computer.  Windows should show a popup, possibly in lower right corner of screen, notifying you that a card has been inserted and asking what you want to do with it.  Do you see that happening?

If you open Disk Management, is your SD card drive marked as "removable" like this?

Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another thing you could try: create a new directory on your hard drive.  Using Windows Explorer, copy the contents of your SD drive to that new directory.  See if the new directory now contains the same data as was on your SD card -- it should, or there is something seriously wrong with your SD card or reader.  Then, in OSCAR, import and take the option to select a folder, select that new folder on your SD drive.  That should work.

You said you could open the SD drive E: in Windows explorer and see the contents.  What contents are you seeing?  Contents should look something like this:

Code:
01/21/2019  04:57 AM               282 Identification.tgt
06/22/2019  11:10 AM            28,998 STR.edf
06/22/2019  07:23 PM    <DIR>          DATALOG
06/22/2019  07:23 PM    <DIR>          STR_Backup
01/21/2019  04:57 AM                 4 Identification.crc
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Figured it out from your pic...My SD card was formatted as ExFAT instead of FAT32.

I deleted the entire volume, stuck it into the ResMed Machine, and it was FAT32.
Then I copied my old data onto it and it works fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Glad you figured it out.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 4 39 5 hours ago
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 83 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 812 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 91 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.