Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting worse - The Great Nap of Mutiny
RE: Getting worse - The Great Nap of Mutiny
(09-09-2014, 09:44 PM)Terry Wrote: You should check with your doc.

You still have all sorts of stuff that should clean up nicely with a little more pressure, except that the machine is at it's upper limit most of the time.

You're doing pretty good, but there's no reason to settle unless you can't make it any better.

Terry

This was the first night on this setting. I have an appointment with the Dr. mid-October. I will let things settle for a few nights. After all, I have had the machine less than a week. I'm just glad I caught that the original setting was wrong. That gave me a horrible few nights. I've had a stressful day today. I expect I will be a bit restless tonight. THe numbers probably won't improve much.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I wonder if the doc would let me email them this info... hmmm...
Post Reply Post Reply
Honestly I have seen alot of people talk here and few changes are better for you, you made the big change now live with it 5 or 7 days and then see what it says. The numbers are pretty good and may just improve by themselves, give it a bit. Just my pennies worth.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I know you've had a stressful day LJ, but relax now. We've got your back.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2014, 10:39 PM)retired_guy Wrote: I know you've had a stressful day LJ, but relax now. We've got your back.

I second that!

These guys here have been very helpful indeed.

I usually don't want to be a part of any group that would have me as a member but here I feel differently. Usually I just feel with my hands, but not here.

If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Way to go, LJ. I would also leave the settings alone for a few nights, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see you/your doctor eventually decide to increase the low and the high by about 1 or 2 cms. But I agree with those who suggest you leave the settings alone and just collect the data for a few nights and see what the numbers look like.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 12 371 04-16-2024, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 10 381 04-07-2024, 03:04 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 381 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
Sad help! bipap making things worse Sleepyroshi 11 721 03-23-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 402 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Events worse in the morning and events in general getting worse Elizabeth79 45 2,100 02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth79
  [Pressure] I just started apap therapy 3 weeks ago and I feel worse.Should I change settings? AndreiChivu 1 356 02-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.