Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Our Pets.2
We lost Greystoke today due to complications from severe kidney failure. He always slept next to me on cool/cold nights, preferring other parts of the bed on warm nights. He was my buddy for 16+ years: sitting in my lap when I was on the computer or watching TV, reluctantly coming in when he was called, and letting me tag along when he went out late in the evening for a stroll. He will be sorely missed.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry for your loss. That was a long and well-lived life for your friend and family member.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry you lost your pal, PollCat. Sad
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Sorry about your loss, Pollcat. We lost our 16 year old Shih tzu last summer and our 14 year old Dauchshund this January. It is hard when you lose a good friend.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for your loss PollCat. We've lost 3 dogs over the years. Two of them lived past 14 years.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry to hear about your loss. We have suffered the same type of loss and we know how much it hurts.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Sorry to hear the loss of your little buddy Pollcat.
Post Reply Post Reply
So sorry to hear that you lost your buddy, Pollcat.
Post Reply Post Reply
Pets are so much a part of the family. I feel for you PollCat as you grieve for pet.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

So sorry for your loss Pollcat. It is never easy to say goodbye to a "furry-kid" no matter what the reason for their passing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Pets PaulaO2 149 45,528 12-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper