Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: LT swift for her
Humidifier: Respironics, I guess
CPAP Pressure: 9-14
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female
RE: Our Pets
the little girl in the litter, if I can get this on. She is the same dog as the avatar with the big yawn.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 01:33 AM by Schnauzers 5.)
04-29-2012 01:32 AM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

Okay, I apologise for this folks, but I've had to limit the file storage quota even tighter for forum members, since these multiple photos (as attachments in this thread) just about maxed out our file storage quota on the server.

I had to delete the larger file attachments in this thread or face having no one be able to post any more due to hitting our limits. So, you may notice now that there are a bit smaller file size quotas (per account) now for attachments.

If you'd like to post larger files, I would suggest you host the pictures off-site, and then post the URL (Web address) as a picture link here. There are many of them where you can upload photos.... one popular free service is Photobucket, at:

http://photobucket.com

Sorry about this, but it was either delete the photos or shut down the entire forum due to storage issues.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

04-29-2012 10:43 AM
cbramsey Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX
Humidifier: ResMed H5i with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 6 - 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

(04-29-2012 10:43 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  Okay, I apologise for this folks, but I've had to limit the file storage quota even tighter for forum members, since these multiple photos (as attachments in this thread) just about maxed out our file storage quota on the server.

I had to delete the larger file attachments in this thread or face having no one be able to post any more due to hitting our limits. So, you may notice now that there are a bit smaller file size quotas (per account) now for attachments.

If you'd like to post larger files, I would suggest you host the pictures off-site, and then post the URL (Web address) as a picture link here. There are many of them where you can upload photos.... one popular free service is Photobucket, at:

Sorry about this, but it was either delete the photos or shut down the entire forum due to storage issues.

Thanks

SS,

If you use Photobucket, you can copy the [IMG] Code for the photo and paste it into your post.

This enables the member to show off their photos without using any of the storage space on your server.

What this looks like is as follows:

[IMG]Picture code from Photobucket[/IMG]

Here is an example pic of my cat Pixel.

[Image: f8863dcb.jpg]

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 11:11 AM by cbramsey.)
04-29-2012 11:10 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Yep, that would be the best option, if folks would do that. It would save us a ton of storage space and cut down on forum expenses as well for both storage and bandwidth costs.

Thanks cbramsey. Coffee

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

04-29-2012 12:01 PM
cbramsey Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX
Humidifier: ResMed H5i with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 6 - 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

(04-29-2012 12:01 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  Yep, that would be the best option, if folks would do that. It would save us a ton of storage space and cut down on forum expenses as well for both storage and bandwidth costs.

Thanks cbramsey. Coffee

Glad to be of help.

04-29-2012 01:35 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Schnauzers 5 Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: Respironics Rem Star A Flex

Other Comments:

(04-29-2012 10:43 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  Okay, I apologise for this folks, but I've had to limit the file storage quota even tighter for forum members, since these multiple photos (as attachments in this thread) just about maxed out our file storage quota on the server.

Not sure I know how to use photobucket anymore, but I can change out my avatar from time to time instead.

Thanks
04-29-2012 03:38 PM
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

(04-29-2012 03:38 PM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote:  Not sure I know how to use photobucket anymore, but I can change out my avatar from time to time instead.

Cool... that's kind of neat to see rotating puppy pics in your avatar anyway. Thumbs-up-2

Sorry SBT... wish I could have left them there, but storage space became an issue.

Thanks

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

04-29-2012 06:20 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

The Attachment How-To has been updated to reflect this change.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...08#pid3908

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

04-29-2012 07:31 PM
Schnauzers 5 Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: Respironics Rem Star A Flex

Other Comments:

(04-29-2012 06:20 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 03:38 PM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote:  Not sure I know how to use photobucket anymore, but I can change out my avatar from time to time instead.

Cool... that's kind of neat to see rotating puppy pics in your avatar anyway. Thumbs-up-2

Sorry SBT... wish I could have left them there, but storage space became an issue.

Thanks

No problem, you got to see them. My current one I think is my boy, not sure as they all look so much alike. So it is either Halle or Little Boy Blue.
04-29-2012 10:53 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
shutterbug sue Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Hybrid
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 11-14

Other Comments: Mirage Liberty hybrid full face mask & CMS-50D pulse oximeter

(04-12-2012 08:12 AM)b360155 Wrote:  [quote='shutterbug sue' pid='6166' dateline='1334167122']
[Image: 555608_3069754777545_1073850235_32317449_827738975_n.jpg]
Our dog Bruno. He's half miniature Schnauzer and half Shih-tzu. He was from a litter of 8 puppies but the mother ate 4 of the puppies. One of the vet techs at the vets office we take our animals to was an acquaintance of the family and rescued the remaining 4 puppies before the mother could eat them too. Bruno was going to be next. She had already started munching on one of his legs when he was rescued. From the time the puppies were 3 days old they were hand raised in the vets office until they were old enough to be adopted. The first time I saw him he was so small he fit in the palm of one hand and he peed on me. The other 3 puppies were already adopted so we adopted only Bruno when he was 8 wks old.

[Image: 526795_3069753537514_1073850235_32317446_1108694822_n.jpg]
Our dog Rocco. He's from the same litter as Bruno. About 2 weeks after we adopted Bruno the vets office called and asked us if we wanted one of Bruno's brother's because it wasn't working out with the other people that adopted him. Of course we said yes. When we first got Bruno and Rocco back together they had forgotten each other and growled at each other. We had to hold them back so they didn't fight. We said we'd try taking Rocco for the weekend to see how it worked out. The first day Rocco bit my husband hard and would have been taken back immediately if the vets office would have been open. Thank goodness we had to keep him 2 more days until the vets office opened again on Monday. By the time Monday got there we were in love with the little stinker.

Rocco is such a lover, very sweet and mellow. Bruno is the hyper alpha that is always on guard duty and barks at anything that moves. They weigh 30 pounds each. We don't know why they are so big because their father (shih-tzu) only weighed 15 pounds and their mother (mini-schnauzer) only weighed 20 pounds.

We let their hair grow long and shaggy in the winter and then shave them down really short in the summer.

[Image: 524424_3236885635712_1073850235_32387167_1567877924_n.jpg]
Bruno with his new summer haircut

[Image: 389764_3236885915719_674839102_n.jpg]
Rocco with his new summer haircut
05-03-2012 09:04 AM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Our Pets.2 PollCat 14 893 07-27-2016 12:53 AM
Last Post: beewalk