Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Our Pets
Took some pics of my "tired" puppies today.

Here is "tired" Desi.

[Image: 9011ac79.jpg]

and "tired" Lucy and Connor in the background.

[Image: aa28121e.jpg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
what is this Crufts? Its like a dog exhibition maybe I should start a thread for all us moth lovers Too-funny I was at a butterfly santuary the other day but due to being threatend with violence I think I'll decline from showing off my pics Laugh-a-lot

Then again......................
(05-05-2012, 07:49 AM)Dreamcatcher Wrote: what is this Crufts? Its like a dog exhibition maybe I should start a thread for all us moth lovers Too-funny I was at a butterfly santuary the other day but due to being threatend with violence I think I'll decline from showing off my pics Laugh-a-lot

Then again......................

LOL, I don't know what "Crufts" means. Looks like cbramsey and I REALLY love our dogs, as much as most people love their children! They're like members of the family and we like to show them off.

Actually I probably have more pictures of my "boys" Rocco & Bruno than I do of my children who are grown and gone now. They're my favorite thing to photograph.

Big Grin

Quote:Crufts is an annual international Championship conformation show for dogs organised and hosted by the Kennel Club, currently held every March at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England. It is the largest annual dog show in the world, as declared by Guinness World Records, and lasts four days.

a la Wikipedia
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Got another one of Desi today.

He is a modest boy. Too-funny

[Image: ec26f6d4.jpg]

Enjoy.
(05-05-2012, 09:01 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Got another one of Desi today.

Enjoy.

Cute....he sure looks nice and relaxed and is sleeping like a baby!

PS: make sure you spay/neuter your pets when they're 5-6 months old.

Stanley? No, he said his name is Little Boy Blue, Blue for short. I think he knows it now. Funny, his brother was Oliver ( his new family changed it to Oscar) and if he were Stanley it would be like Laurel & Hardy. hahaha Here is the little girl before her recent trim.
(05-05-2012, 09:12 PM)shutterbug sue Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 09:01 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Got another one of Desi today.

Enjoy.

Desi is closing in on 5 months old. He will have his appointment next month. Sad
(05-06-2012, 05:14 AM)cbramsey Wrote: [quote='shutterbug sue' pid='9086' dateline='1336270337']
[quote='cbramsey' pid='9085' dateline='1336269715']
Got another one of Desi today.

Enjoy.

[/Sad

It is up to you, but many professional breeders suggest waiting until nine months when the dogs' bones have matured. But neutering is supposed to help prevent marking too. Not sure if it makes a difference.

Please, there is no need to hit the "reply" button each time anyone wants to make a comment. At the bottom is a big blank place to enter in a post. It is faster and easier because the page does not reload.

If you do use the Reply button because you are replying to something specific, take out any images. This way those with low end computers do not have to load in the same image multiple times on the same page.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Pets.2 PollCat 14 966 07-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: beewalk