Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Our Pets
My group on a warm October Saturday in Arizona.
Cute bunch of pups you have there. Thumbs-up-2
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Merry Christmas all of you. I may not get back to visit until after Christmas day. I also did not see my group photo. But I am going to try to post a cute pc here of Hale as an elf dog.

Possible a pic of my group. I am not good at posting pics I guess.
We used to have one Schnauzer. She was very "barky" when visitors came knocking, as Schnauzers are... can't imaging what it must be like when someone comes knocking on your door. Shock-2
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(12-21-2012, 01:13 AM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote: Possible a pic of my group. I am not good at posting pics I guess.

You've had more success than me.

I recently lost my best friend, Joella. She was my Service Dog. She was one of those horribly vicious Rottweilers and would lick you to death.

[Image: joella01-sm.jpg]

The one on the left is her 12yrs ago in my first powerchair. The second is the same chair (and same dog!) 5yrs later.
[Image: jo-in-chair1.jpg] [Image: joella-chair-sm.jpg]
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Cute pup... so sorry about your loss. Apology-2
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Currently stats: 5 dogs, 2 cats (just lost oldest cat at 19.75 yo)
4 of the 5 have done agility. Youngest is shown as my avatar. The other 4 are:
[attachment=313]
[attachment=314]
[attachment=315]

Having a technical forum issue with this thread - (attachments). Closing it to avoid further issues.

THREAD CLOSED.

Thanks.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Pets.2 PollCat 14 1,011 07-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: beewalk