Mask Type: Hybrid
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 11-14
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Mirage Liberty hybrid full face mask & CMS-50D pulse oximeter

Sex: Female

RE: Our Pets
(04-11-2012 08:26 AM)bobg1946 Wrote:  While looking for pictures of our four-footed family, I found the pictures of my "pet" from work:

[Image: Pike-20110210-00016.jpg]

[Image: Pike-20110210-00017.jpg]

[Image: Pike-20110210-00018.jpg]

[Image: Pike-20110210-00019.jpg]

[Image: Pike-20110210-00020.jpg]

[Image: Pike-20110210-00021.jpg]

Dielaughing

Haha, I love your work pet...wish I had a green thumb like you! My husband would have a cow if I had something like that in the house. He would say it looks like a jungle.
04-11-2012 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

(04-11-2012 08:26 AM)bobg1946 Wrote:  While looking for pictures of our four-footed family, I found the pictures of my "pet" from work:

Wow. Ivy?

That plant ever greet you in the morning and say "Feed me!"?

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
04-11-2012 10:40 PM
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

IT'S ALIVE !!!!!!

Shock Shock Shock

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

04-11-2012 11:07 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
b360155 Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quattro FX & Quattro Air
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 11.4
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: CMS50-D Plus Pulse Oximeter!

(04-11-2012 12:58 PM)shutterbug sue Wrote:  [Image: 555608_3069754777545_1073850235_32317449_827738975_n.jpg]
Our dog Bruno. He's half miniature Schnauzer and half Shih-tzu. He was from a litter of 8 puppies but the mother ate 4 of the puppies. One of the vet techs at the vets office we take our animals to was an acquaintance of the family and rescued the remaining 4 puppies before the mother could eat them too. Bruno was going to be next. She had already started munching on one of his legs when he was rescued. From the time the puppies were 3 days old they were hand raised in the vets office until they were old enough to be adopted. The first time I saw him he was so small he fit in the palm of one hand and he peed on me. The other 3 puppies were already adopted so we adopted only Bruno when he was 8 wks old.

[Image: 526795_3069753537514_1073850235_32317446_1108694822_n.jpg]
Our dog Rocco. He's from the same litter as Bruno. About 2 weeks after we adopted Bruno the vets office called and asked us if we wanted one of Bruno's brother's because it wasn't working out with the other people that adopted him. Of course we said yes. When we first got Bruno and Rocco back together they had forgotten each other and growled at each other. We had to hold them back so they didn't fight. We said we'd try taking Rocco for the weekend to see how it worked out. The first day Rocco bit my husband hard and would have been taken back immediately if the vets office would have been open. Thank goodness we had to keep him 2 more days until the vets office opened again on Monday. By the time Monday got there we were in love with the little stinker.

Rocco is such a lover, very sweet and mellow. Bruno is the hyper alpha that is always on guard duty and barks at anything that moves. They weigh 30 pounds each. We don't know why they are so big because their father (shih-tzu) only weighed 15 pounds and their mother (mini-schnauzer) only weighed 20 pounds.

We let their hair grow long and shaggy in the winter and then shave them down really short in the summer.

Cute! Now I know what the offspring might look like if one of "my boys" ever got together with my fiancee's "daughter"! Bigwink

We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
04-12-2012 08:12 AM
cbramsey Offline

Advisory Members

Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX
Humidifier: ResMed H5i with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 6 - 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

Cute pups!!!! Wink

Wow on the Ivy!!!! That looks frightening!!! Laugh-a-lot

04-12-2012 10:25 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
Bompa Offline

Monitors

Machine: DreamStation Pro
Mask Make & Model: Nuance Pro
Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifer
CPAP Pressure: 12.0
CPAP Software: SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

(04-06-2012 09:33 PM)iSnooze Wrote:  Bomba, what type of cat is the middle picture? He/She has a gorgeous full coat.

She is a Calico kitty.
04-12-2012 12:02 PM
PollCat Offline
Apnea Board Polling Administrator
Monitors

Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: H5i Cleanable with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 18

Other Comments: CPAP-ing since 1995; Type 2 Diabetes; Chronic Asthma; Gout

Quote: That plant ever greet you in the morning and say "Feed me!"?

The standing joke in the office was that when I was in travel status, the plant would go looking for someone to water it. It was seven years old when I retired and they made me take it home. Most of the vines broke during the move and we planted them outside, in the back garden and I am currently starting to regrow the plants in my den.

Oh, that's my buddy, Greystoke, sitting on the window sill.

[Image: 580981_3014016946266_1137818917_32288323_1050534777_n.jpg]

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2012 07:56 PM by PollCat.)
04-12-2012 08:35 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
cbramsey Offline

Advisory Members

Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX
Humidifier: ResMed H5i with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 6 - 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

Got some updated pics of my pups today when we took them to the dog park.

Here is a picture of me and our two newest pups Lucy (left) and Desi who are Chihuahua / Something mix.

[Image: Image.jpg]

Here is a picture of my wife with my dog Connor (Border Collie / Aussie Shepherd mix) along with Lucy and Desi.

[Image: 510260f8-1.jpg]

04-14-2012 07:27 PM
greatunclebill Offline

Members-b

Machine: Respironics System one Auto A-Flex
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: System one
CPAP Pressure: 8-12
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreViewer

Other Comments: quattro fx full face

i live about a mile cross country from the mobile international speedway and drag strip complex with I-10 between us. they have the jet cars at the drag strip tonite. we sit directly in line behind the starting line. the dogs are going crazy everytime they fire the jets. theres alot of little booms as the fire up.
04-14-2012 08:14 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

Cute dogs, Cbramsey! I'm betting those little dogs have Jack Russel in 'em. If so, I'm sorry. :grin:

GUB - the firehouse is over the hill from us. They're mostly useless but the dogs love their sirens. No other dogs (that we can hear) howl at them until ours start. Rottweilers, for their big bark, howl very high pitched!

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

04-14-2012 08:18 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Our Pets.2 PollCat 14 890 07-27-2016 12:53 AM
Last Post: beewalk