Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Our Pets
(04-14-2012, 07:27 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Got some updated pics of my pups today when we took them to the dog park.

Here is a picture of me and our two newest pups Lucy (left) and Desi who are Chihuahua / Something mix.

[Image: Image.jpg]

Here is a picture of my wife with my dog Connor (Border Collie / Aussie Shepherd mix) along with Lucy and Desi.

[Image: 510260f8-1.jpg]

Cute dogs. I have to agree with Paula, Lucy & Desi look like they have Jack Russell in them. If so, they're going to need LOTS of exercise! Is there another dog out of the picture on the red leash?
(04-15-2012, 08:03 AM)shutterbug sue Wrote: Cute dogs. I have to agree with Paula, Lucy & Desi look like they have Jack Russell in them. If so, they're going to need LOTS of exercise! Is there another dog out of the picture on the red leash?

No, the Red Leash is the tie cable we use for Connor (the Black Dog) to allow him to get some fresh air in other locations while I deal with the two smaller pups.

My wife and I think you may be right as well.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Subject: How to bathe the cat.

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids up.

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him to the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot get out.)

5. CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for you.

6. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

7. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "power-wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite affective.

8. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

9. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

10. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely, The Dog.

p.s.- For the royal spa treatment, drop in a couple of tablets of Alka-Seltzer, ooh sooo relaxing!

(Author Unknown)

Kudos to you GUB.

So stealing your post to spread around. Dielaughing
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(04-15-2012, 06:07 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Kudos to you GUB.

So stealing your post to spread around. Dielaughing

it's an old e-mail that's been around and around and around. LOL.....
Here is one of my pups four and a half months. Still working on a name that fits him.

Beautiful dog Sleeping Beauty Turquoise.

The dog will name himself with your help. Wink
(04-22-2012, 01:30 AM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote: Here is one of my pups four and a half months. Still working on a name that fits him.

What a cutie pie! Is he a miniature schnauzer?
(04-15-2012, 02:44 PM)greatunclebill Wrote: Subject: How to bathe the cat.

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids up.

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him to the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot get out.)

5. CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for you.

6. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

7. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "power-wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite affective.

8. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

9. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

10. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely, The Dog.

p.s.- For the royal spa treatment, drop in a couple of tablets of Alka-Seltzer, ooh sooo relaxing!

(Author Unknown)

That soooo made my day thanks Bill

(04-22-2012, 01:30 AM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote: Here is one of my pups four and a half months. Still working on a name that fits him.

Stanley. Ask him if that is his name. Seriously.

It's either Stanley or something very similar.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Pets.2 PollCat 14 1,112 07-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: beewalk