Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Over ride controls? First night!
Over ride controls? First night!
I just picked up my equipment yesterday.  A res Med machine. I think an S10 Autoset, and a F-20 mask.  While playing around with the machine I set the ramp to 30 minutes.  In the middle of the night I wanted to change the ramp setting to "off" but my DME provider had locked me out of that control.  I have to be monitored for a year bY my insurance company and I guess the DME provider does that.

Is there a way for me to get back into the ramp control, or do I need to call someone?  I hate being controlled!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Over ride controls? First night!
Yes, you can change your own settings.  See the CPAP Setup Manuals link at the top of the page.  You will need to know exactly which machine you have.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum.  You have a Resmed Aircurve 10 Autoset.  You can access the settings by pressing the control knob and home button (front lower center) at the same time, then entering settings.  In addition to mode and pressure settings, you can change patient access to allow, and change therapy data essentials to plus.

Get the manual from the link above for CPAP Setup Manuals.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you both very much!!  I feel empowered!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem. Please be sure to update your user profile http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php
It will help next time you have any questions.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see where to change machine and mask and all that info!  I went to user CP but couldn't figure it out.
Thanks so much
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2017, 02:01 PM)Binti1962 Wrote: I don't see where to change machine and mask and all that info!  I went to user CP but couldn't figure it out.
Thanks so much

Click on User CP, left side, click on edit profile, then scroll to bottom and click update profile.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Locked Humidity controls JRT2361 1 441 09-06-2023, 07:51 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 895 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] Needing a little feedback to help me start the ride minimax 4 583 01-20-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PollCat
  [CPAP] AirSense 11 very tricky climate controls hkr3 4 4,392 07-26-2022, 08:18 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 1,109 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] AHI varies from night to night KKBW 6 1,340 07-31-2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.