Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Over the counter CPAP comment from doctor
RE: Over the counter CPAP comment from doctor
(11-09-2018, 03:19 PM)Fats Drywaller Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:13 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: "the ten-month CPAP compliance period for Medicaid" Fats Drywaller

Hmm, it must be different for various states/commonwealths.

Oh yeah, that's right.  I think that was mentioned in another discussion a while back.  Medicaid administration is up to the individual states.  I knew that part, but had forgotten about it.  In some places the system works better than in others.

So presumably it wasn't the U.S. Congresscritters who came up with that requirement.  I stand corrected.

Consider it a community service that I provided in helping keep you honest.  Smile  Coffee

CONgress is very busy regardless. They probably did try to enact some goofy rule like that for us peons, just like ObamaCare.  Angry  Angry Excellent plan for us peons but CONgress gets exempted!!!!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Over the counter CPAP comment from doctor
(11-10-2018, 09:07 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: CONgress is very busy regardless. They probably did try to enact some goofy rule like that for us peons, just like ObamaCare.  Angry  Angry Excellent plan for us peons but CONgress gets exempted!!!!

"Pro is to Con as Progress is to Congress."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,735 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 527 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Doctor switched my wife over to an ASV machine, it has doubled her AHI MaybeTowelie 18 934 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Most Informtive Metrics To Send To Doctor BlueSky1958 3 331 12-17-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 793 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  Doctor ordered a CPAP sleep study melody 11 900 11-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.