Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Overiew missing most recent day
Overiew missing most recent day
When I look at the Overview, the most recent day (last night) does not show up. It doesn't matter what range is selected (Last Week, Last Year, Everything, Custom).

The data for last night is present in the Daily and Statistics tabs.

Anyone else see this issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Overiew missing most recent day
I think I have seen it reported for people who are east of Greenwich. I think some Europeans figured out how to look at the missing day, and I don't remember it meyself, not can I remember if it was fixed it version 1.1.1.

Perhaps one of the Europeans will chime in here.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe you just need to drag the chart to the left with the mouse (or arrow keys?) and that will expose the last day.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
To see the missing day click in the summary chart then use the right cursor key to move the screen it is a bug we have not nailed down yet
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 527 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,038 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 569 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.