Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oversea usage data report on MyAir iphone App
Oversea usage data report on MyAir iphone App
Hello All, 

I bought the ResMed machine in US for my mom use in China. Currently i use myair iphone app to monitor her sleep data while she is in US. Does anyone have experience that the sleep data can still be available in the app I have here during  herusage outside of US or there is no other way? thank you so much
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oversea usage data report on MyAir iphone App
I would guess it depends on the cell tower coverage in China by Resmed.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2018, 12:15 PM)luckydxx Wrote: Hello All, 

I bought the ResMed machine in US for my mom use in China. Currently i use myair iphone app to monitor her sleep data while she is in US. Does anyone have experience that the sleep data can still be available in the app I have here during  herusage outside of US or there is no other way? thank you so much

I think it isn't possible. I've recently seen a conversation about this question from a European resident; it seems that the modem ResMed uses is one that is specific to AT&T US/Canada. I believe you must contact ResMed and inquire about modifying the machine to connect to a carrier in your mother's region.
Post Reply Post Reply
HI, I contacted ResMed customer service here in US. Doesn't seem to find a good answer. Would you have any other idea so i can keep monitoring her events/usage when she is using in China while I am in US. thank you so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem in Spain and cant find a solution...........
Post Reply Post Reply
MyAir will not work, but if you will download #Sleepyhead, you could exchange data on the internet and be able to see detailed reports. Both of you will need a computer that reads an SD card.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2018, 02:16 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: MyAir will not work, but if you will download [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url], you could exchange data on the internet and be able to see detailed reports.  Both of you will need a computer that reads an SD card.
Thank you. Unfortunately my mom is not good at handling computer stuff.  Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, here's an idea, though it needs to be set up and tested in advance. How about a FlashAir card programmed to upload daily to a shared Dropbox folder?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2018, 02:29 PM)Sheepish Wrote: OK, here's an idea, though it needs to be set up and tested in advance. How about a FlashAir card programmed to upload daily to a shared Dropbox folder?

this is my first time heard about flashair card. Could you be more specific on the idea.

looks like this card will replace SD card on the device? What type of program need to set up, on device or some type of pc app?

so the idea is 

1.  the card can upload the data to dropbox in China wirelessly?
2. And if it does, then i would be able to download the data in US and port to sleephead?

thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2018, 03:50 PM)luckydxx Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 02:29 PM)Sheepish Wrote: OK, here's an idea, though it needs to be set up and tested in advance. How about a FlashAir card programmed to upload daily to a shared Dropbox folder?

this is my first time heard about flashair card. Could you be more specific on the idea.

looks like this card will replace SD card on the device? What type of program need to set up, on device or some type of pc app?

so the idea is 

1.  the card can upload the data to dropbox in China wirelessly?
2. And if it does, then i would be able to download the data in US and port to sleephead?

thank you

Here's a bit of information about the FlashAir card

Your understanding is correct; its form is the SD form and replaces the SDHD card in the ResMed device.

1: Yes and no. Unfortunately, the tiny device cannot upload to the cloud; it must be within range of a wireless router connected to the Internet, which would receive the data and upload via the Internet to a Dropbox-type file repository (probably best to use Google Drive).

2: You should be able to reach and download the data, depending on China's regulations.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 623 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 718 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.