Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oximeter data upload to Sleepyhead on Apple Mac
RE: Oximeter data upload to Sleepyhead on Apple Mac
Hi Chill,

Good thought. But when I check "Statistics", which I gather is the overview for many days, I get told "I can haz data ?!? This lonely sheep has no data :-(" And I've checked the surrounding dates.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are only importing the oximeter data and not any CPAP data? SleepyHead might be relying on there being some CPAP data too for the Statistics page.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2016, 11:35 AM)chill Wrote: You are only importing the oximeter data and not any CPAP data? SleepyHead might be relying on there being some CPAP data too for the Statistics page.

Yes, I believe I saw a note about having to have CPAP data imported before importing the oximeter data. I can't remember where, though. That may be due to needing a time for the CMS-50D+ data to synchronise to.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 150 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 194 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 213 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,410 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 158 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.