Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro 2.4 installation problem
EncorePro 2.4 installation problem
Thanks for Supersleeper sharing the EncorePro 2.4 software, when I m going installing the Encore pro , it always shows "reboot required" and after rebooting the computer it can not enter into the typical installation window. Wana to seek help to solve the problem, thank you

{image failure}
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro 2.4 installation problem
The image you posted wasn't inserted properly.  To insert an outside image, do it using this code:

Code:
[img]http://www.whatever.com/image.jpg[/img]

Wasn't able to see the image you posted, but I do know that installing EncorePro can be a pain.  It does require several reboots during the installation process, and at times it can appear to "hang there" and do nothing, but it is doing something in the background.  I've had folks tell me it takes nearly 30 minutes or more to install, depending upon the memory on your PC and the processor speed.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Supersleeper. My computer reboot many time and it keeps reboot in looping. Are there amy wrong of the installation package ?I have uploaded the screen of the reboot menu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Supersleeper. My computer reboot many time and it keeps reboot in looping. Are there amy wrong of the installation package ?I have uploaded the screen of the reboot menu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
It should only reboot once. What version of Windows are you using?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2021, 12:54 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It should only reboot once.  What version of Windows are you using?

Red, I seem to remember that it would require several reboots, perhaps because of the additional requirement for SQL Server portion of the install?  But I haven't been on a Windows box for months.

In any case, EncorePro is a pain in the posterior.  fantasychun - unless you absolutely need EncorePro, the OSCAR software is much easier to install, easier to use, and provides better info.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2021, 12:54 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It should only reboot once.  What version of Windows are you using?

I m using windows10

[quote pid='383953' dateline='1613241028']
Thank you, because I m in need of Encore pro 2 to generate the report, well I just switch to another computer to do it. bty ty
[/quote]

[quote pid='383953' dateline='1613241028']
Thank you, because I m in need of Encore pro 2 to generate the report, well I just switch to another computer to do it. bty ty
[/quote]
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot that Pro uses the DB server. Sorry about providing incorrect information.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad Help with Oscar Installation FrankIII 5 295 02-25-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 561 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 550 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.