Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oxygen concentrator repair.
Oxygen concentrator repair.
I believe about a year ago someone posted about there Resprodonix Millenium M5 needing
repair. I think they mentioned the seive beds started to fail at about 20,000 hrs. Well mine
either takes a long time before the low oxygen warning goes off or it just turns the service
required warning light on. As mine has 22,000 hrs on it I assume the seive beds are going bad.
Anybody know about how much this repair cost?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Oxygen concentrator repair.
Moving this to off topic as it does not pertain to CPAP. Please let me know if I am in error.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oxygen concentrator repair.
Just did a quick search and found that Oxygen Plus in Moneta Va will do a sieve bed "repour". Prices vary by make & model but seem to range between $85 and $165.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Help
How to install OSCAR
How to organise your OSCAR charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  home oxygen concentrator MawBeall 2 186 02-15-2020, 01:13 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Shorter nickname for "Oxygen Concentrator" MichaelWD64 2 311 06-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Cool O2 Concentrator: Recommendations for Purchase? kiwii 5 1,119 05-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Automobile Collision Repair Sleepster 22 4,658 01-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Last Post: louied

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.