Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead & oximetry
RE: sleepyhead & oximetry
(04-27-2012, 10:36 AM)shutterbug sue Wrote: I got my pulse oximeter yesterday and used it for the first time last night. I have a MacBook Pro that has the SleepyHead software installed on it. I also have a PC desktop that I had to use to install the oximetry software on since it's not compatible with Mac. My question is how do I save the report that's imported into the software on my PC so I can email it to myself on my laptop then save it and open it in SleepyHead?

i believe the files save when you close the program. the files are normally stored in c - program files - SP02 - data. when you look in that folder it is empty so you click the compatability files button and see the files. does that help?
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2012, 11:47 AM)greatunclebill Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 10:36 AM)shutterbug sue Wrote: I got my pulse oximeter yesterday and used it for the first time last night. I have a MacBook Pro that has the SleepyHead software installed on it. I also have a PC desktop that I had to use to install the oximetry software on since it's not compatible with Mac. My question is how do I save the report that's imported into the software on my PC so I can email it to myself on my laptop then save it and open it in SleepyHead?

i believe the files save when you close the program. the files are normally stored in c - program files - SP02 - data. when you look in that folder it is empty so you click the compatability files button and see the files. does that help?

Thank-you. I was able to get it imported into SleepyHead. I've been fiddling with this thing all morning trying to figure it out. This was the final piece of the puzzle.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I may do a Wiki page on the software. There's one on how to import it into Sleepyhead.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2012, 10:36 AM)shutterbug sue Wrote: so I can email it to myself on my laptop then save it and open it in SleepyHead?

shutterbug sue--Nice workaround for getting the SP02 data onto your Mac Okay
Now the Mac users can use it with Sleepyhead!!!
"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are!"
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2012, 03:11 PM)pssnn Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 10:36 AM)shutterbug sue Wrote: so I can email it to myself on my laptop then save it and open it in SleepyHead?

Actually, I found an even better way to do it. The desktop and laptop are both on the wireless home network. On my desktop I copied the SPO2 data for today into the public documents folder. Then I was able to go to my laptop and find it in the public folder to import into SleepyHead. Worked perfectly!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2012, 03:21 PM)shutterbug sue Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 03:11 PM)pssnn Wrote:

Actually, I found an even better way to do it. The desktop and laptop are both on the wireless home network. On my desktop I copied the SPO2 data for today into the public documents folder. Then I was able to go to my laptop and find it in the public folder to import into SleepyHead. Worked perfectly!

sounds like this could be the subject of a wiki article.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 735 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 438 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 590 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,587 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Chronic Fatigue despite good CPAP and Oximetry statistics. MoldyBagel 2 649 08-27-2023, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MoldyBagel
  OSCAR Oximetry settings has no effect on SPO2 event number JohnAT 5 666 08-05-2022, 11:23 PM
Last Post: JohnAT
  Need help interpreting Pulse Oximetry results Mindbullets 20 2,523 11-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Last Post: hegel

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.