Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oxymeters that ship to Canada?
Oxymeters that ship to Canada?
My Amazon searches always seem to lead me to oxymeters that don't ship to Canada. Seeing a mention of the CMS-50D+ oxymeter in another thread today I looked it up online and saw it available for about forty bucks.

So I added it to my checkout and started the shipping procedure only to be told that this device doesn't ship to Canada!

So my request is - can anyone tell me of a good low cost recording oxymeter, preferably readable by Sleepyhead, that is available in Canada or will ship here?
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oxymeters that ship to Canada?
See if Supplier #19 will ship to Canada.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2015, 03:10 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: My Amazon searches always seem to lead me to oxymeters that don't ship to Canada. Seeing a mention of the CMS-50D+ oxymeter in another thread today I looked it up online and saw it available for about forty bucks.

So I added it to my checkout and started the shipping procedure only to be told that this device doesn't ship to Canada!

So my request is - can anyone tell me of a good low cost recording oxymeter, preferably readable by Sleepyhead, that is available in Canada or will ship here?

You could try googling "CMS-50I" that model can be shipped just about anywhere.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2015, 03:35 PM)justMongo Wrote: See if Supplier #19 will ship to Canada.

Well, I've been looking around the site but I can't find that list of suppliers yet.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
I found a meter for around a hundred bucks that seems to do what I want at a Canadian website labled [link removed] which advertises itself as "Proudly Canadian". Is this on the list of suppliers? Try as I might I haven't been able to find that list yet. Tried the Wiki and all the boards but I don't see it.

Probably it's in some blatantly obvious spot, but perhaps someone can enlighten me.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2015, 04:05 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:

Well, I've been looking around the site but I can't find that list of suppliers yet.

Hi ,
Top of the page above log in/register where it say supplier list , click on it .
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2015, 04:05 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:

Ed,
The Suppliers list is on the top of our home page.
Hope you can find a good deal!Smile
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
it is also prominent in the banner section of each page when you are reading a thread, like this one. scroll to the top and look right under the sleeping man.

even though it is so prominent do not feel bad about asking. we are here to help, and hope you get what you want.

I ran through the list and only noticed one that was specifically listed as a Canadian supplier.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2015, 04:23 PM)quiescence at last Wrote: it is also prominent in the banner section of each page when you are reading a thread, like this one. scroll to the top and look right under the sleeping man.

even though it is so prominent do not feel bad about asking. we are here to help, and hope you get what you want.

I ran through the list and only noticed one that was specifically listed as a Canadian supplier.

QAL

OK I see it now. As a retired web designer I could make some comments here, but I know how hard it often is to get forum software to work decently.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the Canadian website listed but they don't appear to sell Qxymeters, alas. I think I will take a chance and order from the website I mentioned earlier.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleep Eclipse Canada? Dolfan 1 836 09-16-2023, 06:51 PM
Last Post: barney999
  Shipping Fees Recall Canada joblolabinette 6 803 06-22-2023, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Canada and Philips Recall cate1898 8 1,016 06-05-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: cate1898
Question [Equipment] Who sells ResMed's AirSense 10 HypoAllergenic filters most cheaply, for Canada? StackExchange 1 535 12-03-2022, 01:12 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Canada- Buying CPAP in the USA, Customs, Broker Fees etc? KeepSmiling 7 1,215 09-30-2022, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Treatment in Canada SenatorBirch 16 1,888 03-23-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: DH07002
  [Treatment] Ontario Canada Resident--Prescription for APAP, or ASV machine? DaveL 13 1,677 12-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.