Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 11 Oximod hookup?
AirSense 11 Oximod hookup?
I work in a sleep clinic and our sleep doctor frequently orders oximetry checks 2-4 weeks after patients get their new units. With the AirSense 10 we would send them home overnight with the OxiMod to hooks up to the side of their device. We would download the report the next day in AirView. 
The AirSense 11 doesn’t have a spot to hook up the OxiMod! 
To my clinic people….What are you guys doing to get overnight O2 readings without having the patient spend the night in the clinic?

Thanks you,
Stacy
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 Oximod hookup?
You could always send home an AS10 AutoSet with the OxiMod installed... and instructions how to make sure the settings are the same as their AS11 Big Grin

Kind of a major oversight, eh?
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not working with my new AirSense 11 (worked with my old AirSense 11) Chris33022 26 4,069 06-20-2022, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Chris33022

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.