Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P&K software missing OSCAR? Ipad or WIn7 only
P&K software missing OSCAR? Ipad or WIn7 only
I have an H&P series 200 (242 I think) but pressure ramps up too high causing air leaks in Philips mouth/nose piece on pillow with 4cm H20 pressure setting.  With head crown hose exit, it needs better strap head fixing to prevent leaks or slightly lower pressure. WIFE IS RESISTANCE TO ADJUSTMENTS AND DISCOMFORT.
She only needs  low compliance pressure but has 45 second frequent events of breathing sessation usually after 6hrs of 8 hrs sleep every day. So machine only gets used 10% lately. I'll work on the straps.

But my real question is software options.

H&P manual has software but machine bought from another city did not include it.

Does anyone know where I can get it? 

OR can I use OSCAR with USB stick and Windows or iPad s/w?

"PerformanceMaximizer & SMartstick"

TONY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P&K software missing OSCAR? Ipad or WIn7 only
What does H&P stand for? I have no ideas...

And, no, OSCAR doesn't support it.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could you mean Fisher & Paykel (F&P)?

Please look at the name on your machine and tell us the "exact" name.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes it's on my profile. P&K series 200 , model 243?
I also see P&K on your brand ads.

Hmm I corrected my profile I think...

So is there a USB saver for my machine so a Flash memory can be ported to my WIn7 Tower not near it?

So I GUESS no one here uses this model or has heard of this P&K software.
Post Reply Post Reply
We are interested. Can you provide a URL to the device, I cannot find any p&k models, other than John Deer Tractors.
Post Reply Post Reply
The software of choice here is OSCAR.  The Sleepstyle is fully supported and the Icon is partially supported.  Do you have one of these models?

I don't know what P&K is, but I believe you mean F&P?

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php....26_Paykel

OSCAR works with Windows, but not with a IPad. You'll need a SD card reader for your PC.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The current SleepStyle machine is fully supported. The older machines, with numbers like 200 and 600, are probably not supported, unless perhaps as Icon machines. I have not seen data from those machines so cannot confirm. If you can make a zip file of your USB stick and upload it to my Dropbox folder, I will take a look at it. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm pretty sure you have a Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle model 243 I think it was released about 2008, before SleepyHead and OSCAR were released. Some SleepStyle models have been supported, but I'm not sure what data collection device yours uses. If it plugs into a USB port, or an adaptor that plugs into a USB port, It's possible that OSCAR can still read your data, but no promises.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 625 52 minutes ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.