Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10/Nuance Frankenmask
P10/Nuance Frankenmask
So many people like the P10 I'm really hoping to get it to work for me, but the non-adjustable headgear is just not giving me the options I need - it's too tight out of the box and won't stay in place while I sleep. So I cut the P10 headgear in half and threaded the straps into a spare Nuance nasal pillows headgear. This may take some more tweaking, but I think think ResMed really should offer an alternate headgear for the P10 so it works for a wider range of people.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10/Nuance Frankenmask
Nice. Let us know how it works out.

Well-done
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10/Nuance Frankenmask
(08-24-2018, 06:16 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: Nice. Let us know how it works out.

Well-done

Works well enough that I'm now sure the large cushion doesn't work for me and that it isn't just the head gear. Sigh.

The P10 large has the oval pillows is angled and separated for a wide nose. The Dreamwear Pillows mask has the medium wide for wide noses but ResMed just lumped large and wide together. On to the medium cushion, once I find where I stashed it :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terrible Velcro On Philips Nuance Gel Pillow Mask Driving Me Nuts hyphicti 0 644 10-23-2021, 10:26 AM
Last Post: hyphicti
  Resmed P10 vs Philips Nuance Gel buddy0329 1 965 06-24-2021, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Frankenmask - P30i + Philips Respironics Headgear with Arms DenverAPAP 17 2,221 12-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  philips respironics Nuance mask mtoy1204 2 896 03-26-2020, 03:06 PM
Last Post: mtoy1204
  Nuance Pro - do you find it difficult to point it into your nostrils? Hydrangea 7 1,437 12-15-2019, 06:15 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ResMed 10 vrs respironics nuance nose pillow mask Redcrew71 2 1,015 12-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Last Post: booksfan
  Columella nasi pain while wearing Nuance nasal pillow, need new mask recommendation. nbritton 9 2,813 01-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.