Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 RETROFIT PHOTOS
P10 RETROFIT PHOTOS

My hubby is the model, he say's "You have to wear this every night, how do you sleep" LOL

I retrofit this and it works great. Now I can adjust the mask.

Hope this helps someone, all you need is thread and an adjustable piece of Velcro. I scavenged one from an old mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 RETROFIT PHOTOS
Thanks, Marnid! What is the material you cut the slit in? Is it a type of plastic or fabric?
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not cut the fabric, all I did was sew it together leaving an opening that is the "slit" You can then thread the Velcro through it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Marnid's design is quite simple and probably easily reversible if for some reason it doesn't work out.

ADD a velcro strap on back and use the existing back strap as both the anchor (for the new strap) and as additional over the head stabilization.

Looks professional even.

Nice job.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
THANKS!!!!

I have tried this now for a few nights and so far so good, AHI is low, as well as leak rate, so this retrofit was the answer for me. I hope this will work for someone else, I wonder if I should post this on the reviews ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Marnid, I already posted a link on the reviews to your design. Hope that is ok (I did it before I spotted your message).
Post Reply Post Reply
Absolutely, that is great, thanks for doing that, I just hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll let you know. I'll get the P10, try it out and if it is too big will resort to the Marnid procedure Wink
Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-26-2014, 08:11 AM)Visitor Wrote: I'll let you know. I'll get the P10, try it out and if it is too big will resort to the Marnid procedure Wink

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dielaughing

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Y no photos of mask-caused "sores" on the www? nelsonka 1 379 12-15-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11 A KLERK 73 25,235 06-19-2021, 12:01 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Wanted: User Photos of Masks PaulaO2 59 21,489 01-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.