Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 RETROFIT PHOTOS
RE: P10 RETROFIT PHOTOS
Marnid modification.

I especially like that it COULD be removed if desired. I think people feel better about trying this modification if they don't have to "cut" the existing headgear and know that it can be restored.

It's mostly psychological on that point, but the way you modified it also looks highly effective.

So much so, that I MIGHT even modify my old one when the new mask arrives this week.

I probably don't NEED the modification but since my recommendations have affected so many people it would be nice to try the idea and be able to write definitively about the efficacy of it.

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
Knots work.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure I quite understand this. Are the two original straps which have been sewn together across the top/front of the skull with an extra adjustable strap across the back?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-28-2014, 07:46 AM)CKJ411 Wrote: I'm not sure I quite understand this. Are the two original straps which have been sewn together across the top/front of the skull with an extra adjustable strap across the back?

If you look at the photo, you will see I sewed BOTH straps together just above the REDMED logo, this created a place for the Velcro strap (which is from another mask) goes through on both sides. You then bring the Velcro together at the back of the head and tighten according to your needs. If you want, you can use the same slit, (opening) to put another strap up and over your head and then tighten that one as well.

Above the slit, the original straps can still be adjusted on their own, they are not involved at all.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's great Marnid! I am so pleased you have finally been able to get the P10 working for you.
Big thanks to the model, he did a great jobThanks
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2014, 08:16 AM)Marnid2014 Wrote: My hubby is the model, he say's "You have to wear this every night, how do you sleep" LOL

what a good sport your hubby is Smile

S
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Y no photos of mask-caused "sores" on the www? nelsonka 1 379 12-15-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11 A KLERK 73 25,244 06-19-2021, 12:01 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Wanted: User Photos of Masks PaulaO2 59 21,501 01-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.