Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 faulty leak system?
P10 faulty leak system?
Is there something wrong with my P10 mask or is this a known issue.

No matter what I do, it's like there is no way to get a solid seal. I even ran a test by setting the pap machine to a high pressure and purposely covering up the pillow holes with my fingers and the machine was still reading a 25 leak score. It's been like this since the mask was brand new and I just don't get it. Where is it leaking from if I'm covering both holes with my fingers? I know resmed doesn't measure intentional leaks as part of the score so I'm just confused. Do I have a faulty p10?

The mask setting is set to pillows on my aircurve device as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 faulty leak system?
The last time I saw a post likr yours, the OP had the pillow on 180 degrees out. Make sure you have the big tab on the pillow aligned with the larger rectangular hole in the P10's base. If that isn't the problem, your exhaust mesh might be damaged.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 faulty leak system?
(11-14-2019, 08:17 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The last time I saw a post likr yours, the OP had the pillow on 180 degrees out.  Make sure you have the big tab on the pillow aligned with the larger rectangular hole in the P10's base.  If that isn't the problem, your exhaust mesh might be damaged.

Everything lines up as far as the rectangular hole and the p10 base. I probably received a faulty mask if the mesh is damaged? It performed like this since it was brand new I just never posted about it (I don't think) because I had alternative masks that I've been still using.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 231 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,984 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 139 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 147 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 132 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.