Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 mask Leaks -- Need advice please
RE: P10 mask Leaks -- Need advice please
sheeplish
search amazon for adult sized pacifier
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(05-29-2018, 01:58 PM)MrZennie Wrote: "the problem is my lips part just barely enough to let the air escape.  I haven't successfully taped because of facial hair."

Yes, same problem here with the lips opening slightly.  Try Sominfix mouth tape.  I have facial hair too and it usually stays on throughout the night. I think I'm the only one who has mentioned this product on the forum but I think it could help a lot of people.  And no, I have nothing to do with the company.  

I would like to try this product.  I tried googling this product and got nothing. Perhaps could you PM  link to me?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2018, 11:21 AM)Cpapian Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 01:58 PM)MrZennie Wrote: "the problem is my lips part just barely enough to let the air escape.  I haven't successfully taped because of facial hair."

Yes, same problem here with the lips opening slightly.  Try Sominfix mouth tape.  I have facial hair too and it usually stays on throughout the night. I think I'm the only one who has mentioned this product on the forum but I think it could help a lot of people.  And no, I have nothing to do with the company.  

I would like to try this product.  I tried googling this product and got nothing. Perhaps could you PM  link to me?

Google-Foo is my specialty: it might help to spell Somnifix correctly.

Post edited to remove link to Google search.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2018, 11:38 AM)Google (passively-aggressively admonishing you) Wrote: Did you mean: Somnifix mouth tape

Showing results for Somnifix mouth tape
Search instead for Sominfix mouth tape
Google-fu nitpicking is my specialty. Tongue-out-2 Banana
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Theoretically I should used the medium pillow on the P10 but have had much better luck with the Large pillow. It's a little more difficult to get the large pillow situated for a good seal but it is much more comfortable (for me) and seems to supply more air. Especially in the winter when my nose is sometimes stuffy, I also use a Breath Rite strip on my nose, making sure it is high enough on my nose so it doesn't interfere with the pillows. I have been using the P10 since it was introduced and seldom have an AHI over 2.0.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP - Need advice! avaholic 89 2,991 Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Last Post: avaholic
  [CPAP] Worse AHI with new machine, need advice! madrobby 4 106 Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need Machine Advice, Self Financing sitewolf 19 610 11-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sitewolf
  [CPAP] Trouble with leaks and pressure Kristin 51 3,892 10-30-2018, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Kadenz
  [split] Bilevel machine - advice needed LookingForward 81 2,483 10-24-2018, 04:24 PM
Last Post: LookingForward
  Had an emergency. Heart went into abnormal rhythm due to leaks/OA's. Vent. Beigeminy MyronH 14 616 10-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  Mouth Leaks = CAs? isuckatsleeping 2 249 10-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.