Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 mask Leaks -- Need advice please
RE: P10 mask Leaks -- Need advice please
sheeplish
search amazon for adult sized pacifier
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2018, 01:58 PM)MrZennie Wrote: "the problem is my lips part just barely enough to let the air escape.  I haven't successfully taped because of facial hair."

Yes, same problem here with the lips opening slightly.  Try Sominfix mouth tape.  I have facial hair too and it usually stays on throughout the night. I think I'm the only one who has mentioned this product on the forum but I think it could help a lot of people.  And no, I have nothing to do with the company.  

I would like to try this product.  I tried googling this product and got nothing. Perhaps could you PM  link to me?
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2018, 11:21 AM)Cpapian Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 01:58 PM)MrZennie Wrote: "the problem is my lips part just barely enough to let the air escape.  I haven't successfully taped because of facial hair."

Yes, same problem here with the lips opening slightly.  Try Sominfix mouth tape.  I have facial hair too and it usually stays on throughout the night. I think I'm the only one who has mentioned this product on the forum but I think it could help a lot of people.  And no, I have nothing to do with the company.  

I would like to try this product.  I tried googling this product and got nothing. Perhaps could you PM  link to me?

Google-Foo is my specialty: it might help to spell Somnifix correctly.

Post edited to remove link to Google search.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-04-2018, 11:38 AM)Google (passively-aggressively admonishing you) Wrote: Did you mean: Somnifix mouth tape

Showing results for Somnifix mouth tape
Search instead for Sominfix mouth tape
Google-fu nitpicking is my specialty. Tongue-out-2 Banana
Post Reply Post Reply
Theoretically I should used the medium pillow on the P10 but have had much better luck with the Large pillow. It's a little more difficult to get the large pillow situated for a good seal but it is much more comfortable (for me) and seems to supply more air. Especially in the winter when my nose is sometimes stuffy, I also use a Breath Rite strip on my nose, making sure it is high enough on my nose so it doesn't interfere with the pillows. I have been using the P10 since it was introduced and seldom have an AHI over 2.0.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR advice juniper 7 177 04-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 8 446 04-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,550 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur
  New user looking for Advice NeedSleepnea 15 330 04-01-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: NeedSleepnea
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 18 468 03-31-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 293 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 1,031 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.