Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 mask leak rate off
RE: P10 mask leak rate off
Definitely try the next larger size. I used the wrong size for a few days and my nose was very painful inside. After switching to the next larger size, it was still painful. I used a saline gel on the sore places inside my nose for about a week until they healed.
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all. I will try the medium tonight and pick up some Lansinoh tomorrow!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2018, 09:36 PM)booksfan Wrote: Thank you all. I will try the medium tonight and pick up some Lansinoh tomorrow!

I bought my tube of it at Walmart, in the baby department. That's close to the back of the grocery department in our store. $8.95, and looks like it would last forever.
Post Reply Post Reply
And remember, a little dab'll do ya! Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
I remember using that stuff as a kid. My head became a instant lint magnet. Looked like a tennis ball after awhile.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2018, 10:24 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: I remember using that stuff as a kid. My head became a instant lint magnet. Looked like a tennis ball after awhile.

What were you doing that you had to use Lansinoh on your head? Laugh-a-lot No Brylcreem here, It was Hair Arranger. Talk about greasy.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
At least you weren't using Dapper Dan.

(Hoping someone gets the reference so I don't feel like an idiot.)
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2018, 02:02 PM)paulag1955 Wrote: At least you weren't using Dapper Dan.

(Hoping someone gets the reference so I don't feel like an idiot.)

Something like it was used when I was really young for crew cuts.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I was thinking of "O, Brother, Where Art Thou."
Paula

Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dapper Dan may refer to:
  • Danny "Dapper Dan" Hogan, 1920s era gangster
  • Dapper Dan, a brand of pomade made popular in the 1920s to the early 40s. The advertising for Dapper Dan pomade is the source of the phrase "You sure a Dapper Dan" used today to describe a well dressed man. Was Referenced in the film "Oh Brother Where Art Thou"]]

Just what is our average age on this board?   oldman

Back on topic: Lanisinoh is found in the baby section of the Walmarts I've been to. The pharmacists were clueless. Dont-know

Also, please disregard the instructions for Lansinoh and apply rather to the inner rim of your nares, not the other place(s), for optimal effect. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 77 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
Question Does abnormal breathing trigger an elevated heart rate? Or vice versa. G. Szabo 14 360 04-15-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 343 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 3 946 04-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: hejohoo
  Leak Spikes and A Break in Flow blu15 9 1,262 04-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: avhenry
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 12 378 03-29-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 10 418 03-29-2024, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.