Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 strap hack
P10 strap hack
It's been on my mind to try this for a while now.  Last night I tried it out and it works quite nicely 

I used round elastic from a dollar store.  Two knots at the end.  Threaded it through that long silver thing, then threaded the long silver thing through one of the holes in the strap.  Once the knots got close to the split in the strap, I tacked it down, between the knots, with a needle and thread.

Once the first end is secured,  I pulled the elastic through the opposite hole, pulling as far as you can, easily.  Two more knots then clip the elastic.  Let the two knots slip back inside the strap.  Determine your tightness required and tack down.  Notice the first tack is closer to the split.  The second one is farther.  Keep the tacks to the edge of the strap or it will interfere with the plastic arms.

Tightness .... too tight and you'll press your nose into your face, so find the sweet spot,  tight enough to be additional support.

I only did it to one side of the split and that was enough for me.  I use it for the back of the head where I had the most issue.

The elastic will eventually corrode and I don't know how it will like being boiled.   Just another option.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 strap hack
thats awesome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 367 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,108 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Bleep Eclipse Hack BKeeper 12 978 02-21-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,540 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 257 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Chin Strap for Full Face Mask? newtothis1 5 649 01-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: newtothis1
  Chin Strap or Cervical Collar with Nasal Pillows? Columbiabill 2 558 12-26-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.