Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PICK BOTH Club - commit right now to picking both breathing and sleeping.
Idea 
It has been said that some people have to choose between breathing and sleeping. I am one. Well, THAT ENDS NOW!

Express your commitment to PICK BOTH from now on, using every resource you can! There are people here to help, there are doctors and sleep technicians, and other commited people.

You may be shy of active help from friends, neighbors, your doctor, your insurance company. You may be shy of cash, or knowledge.

But, commit right now to use everything you can find to restore your health and sleep quality. Sign up as a member by posting below.

QAL in Western US.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Ahh, what are you driving at??? Become a member of what, exactly? Huhsign

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I don't understand Dont-know
Failure is NOT an option.

HuhsignDont-knowHuhEat-popcorn
(12-18-2014, 12:54 PM)quiescence at last Wrote: It has been said that some people have to choose between breathing and sleeping. I am one. Well, THAT ENDS NOW!

Express your commitment to PICK BOTH from now on, using every resource you can! There are people here to help, there are doctors and sleep technicians, and other commited people.

You may be shy of active help from friends, neighbors, your doctor, your insurance company. You may be shy of cash, or knowledge.

But, commit right now to use everything you can find to restore your health and sleep quality. Sign up as a member by posting below.

QAL in Western US.

Okay I'll Join the Pick Both Cult...Club >.> <.< ^^
I would just like to say;

[Image: 52d47ad56ec8f.preview-300.jpg]
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Understanding Sleep Disordered Breathing sonicboom 7 476 01-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Periodic breathing example Beej 3 210 01-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Using humidified CPAP for other than sleeping...? S.L. Ping Beauty 11 450 01-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Galactus
Surprised [Treatment] How do I stop periodic breathing??? Rcgop 16 621 01-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  [Symptoms] breathing mickey35 6 262 12-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Video camera to record sleeping RichardVT 7 358 12-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: RichardVT
  ALERT regarding possible re-breathing issues with Resmed Airfit P10 mdmarmd 8 667 12-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Rcgop