Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PLEASE HELP!!!! CAN'T GET ENCORE BASIC FILES TO EXTRACT AFTER DOWNLOAD
PLEASE HELP!!!! CAN'T GET ENCORE BASIC FILES TO EXTRACT AFTER DOWNLOAD
PLEASE HELP!!!! I CAN'T GET THE ENCORE BASIC FILES TO EXTRACT AFTER DOWNLOAD. What am I doing wrong???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PLEASE HELP!!!! CAN'T GET ENCORE BASIC FILES TO EXTRACT AFTER DOWNLOAD
Hi lsteele75,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question about the software.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You got the EncoreBasic 2.4.8 off the Apneaboard? http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Machines
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you got the file from the source that Sleeprider mentioned in his post, check the autoresponder email... it lists what the exact file size should be. Make sure your downloaded file is the same size. Many times, if you download large files like this during high network traffic times in your local area, it will corrupt the download file.

I suggest downloading the file between 11 pm and 9 am local time. Early mornings are usually better.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, requested it per instructions. Downloaded it but can't get it to extract. Every time I try, I get a message that says the file folder is empty. Dont-knowDont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2015, 11:09 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you got the file from the source that Sleeprider mentioned in his post, check the autoresponder email... it lists what the exact file size should be. Make sure your downloaded file is the same size. Many times, if you download large files like this during high network traffic times in your local area, it will corrupt the download file.

I suggest downloading the file between 11 pm and 9 am local time. Early mornings are usually better.

I downloaded it with no problem. The file size looks right. The problerm I'm having is that, even though the files show up in my dowloads as compressed, when I try to extract, I get a message that says the file folder is empty :-(. I'm VERY frustrated!!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
What archiving program are you using? There are five files in the zip file, and they should be visible to you. Many archiving programs will work WinZip 7Zip IZArc etc. If you double click the archive and it opens the five files should be extracted to C:\sleepyhead.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I know I'm not a computer genius, but I'm fairly comfortable navigating around computer software. However, at the moment, I feel like the mayor of Stupidville. I have no idea what archiving program my computer uses, and I am furious that I can't get this stupid program to unzip!
Post Reply Post Reply
Double click the file. A program should open by default to view and extract the files. If nothing happens, install one of the programs I listed above.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
None of the suggestions have worked, so I'm starting over with downloading the program again. Do I want to open, save, or save as once it's downloaded????
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 403 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Basic question after night #1 Jskier 33 2,146 01-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 602 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 440 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  New Member with Basic Questions CajunKev 15 1,088 04-20-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: CajunKev
  How often do you download to OSCAR? kylemw 6 741 03-22-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: kylemw
  [Treatment] Bobby J's Sleep Files Bobby J 3 491 03-16-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Bobby J

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.