Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
RE: PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
I will try to measure oxygen desaturations tonight with a CMS50D+ PulseOximeter I got for Xmas.
Sleeprider you will be the first to know.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are last nights results with the Oximetry Report I got from the CMSD50+ which I cannot embed into Sleepyhead screenshot.
Can anyone translate this information for me in plain English? I get lost with so many graphs.
Just for the record I didnt use the cervical collar last night and it was a bad idea because I had more events.
Sleeprider, should I decrease more the pressure? I am still getting more centrals than before....
Thanks a lot in advance for your help everybody:
[Image: ny5iWVol.jpg]

[img][Image: oYFtaaql.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem. Your results are off by about 3-hours between the two charts, but event the CA/H events at at 04:45 in Sleepyhead and 07:45 in the SpO2 results don't show any dip. You have excellent results and oxygen. Your problem (if any) with headaches or fatigue are not related to this therapy. The slight SpO2dip at 01:15 and 04:15 may be related to the single central at about that time, however your results are beyond excellent.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Once again you are right. Have a look at last nights screenshot. I decreased the pressure at 13.4 and BINGO!!!!
I have no hedaches today and I feel great.
Thanks a lot for your help, it´s the only support I get for my treatment.
Thanks again:

[img][Image: ZWoGjrkl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 91 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Struggling with New Machine - Screenshots Posted mawaw1992 32 3,545 08-23-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: mawaw1992
  A recommended sleep tech (hired) to try to study my screenshots? koy23 2 572 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR screenshots Greywolfe 6 507 09-16-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Liteheart1
  OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings. d95p 1 741 08-17-2022, 02:37 PM
Last Post: d95p
  Where to post Oscar screenshots for review? koopas 17 1,559 11-30-2021, 08:06 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Suddenly feeling worse after 10 months of therapy? (w screenshots) sleepfordays 2 730 09-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Last Post: sleepfordays

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.