Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
RE: PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
This is how it went last night with the new mask. Woke up with headaches again. Sleeprider I will change my EPR to 2 tonight.

[img][Image: AfHp3gSl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider your little trick of changing EPR to 2 worked really well last night. Muchas gracias amigo.Have a look at this:

[img][Image: PDm7Owhl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
And I feel great today by the way. No headaches, no dizzyness, nothing.
Lets hope it can continue like this for many days to come.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello

Thats one great chart you have there. Well done!!

And with no headaches-that's fabulous news. Keep it up.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
And here comes another good one from last night even though I feel a bit dizzy this morning:

[img][Image: vkoOYQll.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Sometimes I get a lucky guess of what will works, and other times it's just because it has worked so often before...Great charts, thanks for sharing. I hope for your continued success.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2017, 09:30 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Sometimes I get a lucky guess of what will works, and other times it's just because it has worked so often before...Great charts, thanks for sharing.  I hope for your continued success.

Thanks again for your help. You made my day.
Gracias de nuevo por tu ayuda Sleeprider
Post Reply Post Reply
A la orden.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
It was too good to be true. What can be wrong now Sleeprider? What does clear airway refer to?: Thanks a lot in advance

[img][Image: he1wbAml.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Jaja! No problema! You have only one event. That can happen with a small sleep disturbance or just changing position in bed. You would be better off trying to stop the mask leaks. Buena suerte y duermes bien!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 87 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Struggling with New Machine - Screenshots Posted mawaw1992 32 3,544 08-23-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: mawaw1992
  A recommended sleep tech (hired) to try to study my screenshots? koy23 2 572 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR screenshots Greywolfe 6 501 09-16-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Liteheart1
  OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings. d95p 1 740 08-17-2022, 02:37 PM
Last Post: d95p
  Where to post Oscar screenshots for review? koopas 17 1,556 11-30-2021, 08:06 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Suddenly feeling worse after 10 months of therapy? (w screenshots) sleepfordays 2 728 09-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Last Post: sleepfordays

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.