Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
RE: PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
Ok What about this one? I changed masks again. I use now the Dreamwear. Please bear with me Sleeprider:

[img][Image: IKmzNIHl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Leaks are greatly improved with the new mask. Your therapy on fixed pressure is nearly perfect.

Have you ever considered using Autoset mode? If you wanted to try using auto mode, I would suggest minimum pressure 11.0, maximum pressure 15.0 and EPR 2. You have ramp on, but it is very brief. You might want to change the minimum ramp pressure to 7 or 8. Auto mode is not likely to improve your results, but is something you can try to see if it is more comfortable.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Leaks are greatly improved with the new mask.  Your therapy on fixed pressure is nearly perfect.  

Have you ever considered using Autoset mode?  If you wanted to try using auto mode, I would suggest minimum pressure 11.0, maximum pressure 15.0 and EPR 2.  You have ramp on, but it is very brief.  You might want to change the minimum ramp pressure to 7 or 8.  Auto mode is not likely to improve your results, but is something you can try to see if it is more comfortable.

Hi again Sleeprider!
First of all thank you very much for your replies.
It is the only feedback I get for my therapy because the appointments with my doctor here  are very few and far between.
I think I am going to wait and continue at least for a week with the Dreamwearand the fixed pressure to see how it goes.
Today I woke up feeling really well for the first time in months and I want it to continue like this.
I had Autoset mode before but with much lower settings (5-14) and it didnt work.
I will consider what you suggest  as a feasible option for the future.
In the meantime I will keep you posted.
Gracias de nuevo por tu ayuda amigo. Thanks

Un cordial saludo:
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the latest sleepyhead screenshot:

[img][Image: EPePhDvl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Again excellent results. Note under the session information (Informacion de sesion) that the session from 20:00 to about 21:45 is not highlighted, and therefore not included in the statistics.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2017, 09:39 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Again excellent results.  Note under the session information (Informacion de sesion) that the session from 20:00 to about 21:45 is not highlighted, and therefore not included in the statistics.

I feel good today Man! No headaches at all!
Post Reply Post Reply
You're a natural! I don't get results this good, so I might start taking lessons from you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2017, 09:51 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: You're a natural!  I don't get results this good, so I might start taking lessons from you.

Nooooooo. I have a great Teacher (you)
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot something. My nasal congestion is still strong. I woke up today with a totally congested nose with both nostrils stuffed. The humidity of my humidifer is set at 4.5. Should I lower it?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nito,
You could experiment with the humidity setting.  Lower it a little at a time.  Sometimes too high a setting is as bad as too low a setting.  

Just want to add that I am impressed at how well you are doing.   A positive attitude and a willingness to learn can make all the difference.   Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 91 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Struggling with New Machine - Screenshots Posted mawaw1992 32 3,546 08-23-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: mawaw1992
  A recommended sleep tech (hired) to try to study my screenshots? koy23 2 572 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR screenshots Greywolfe 6 507 09-16-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Liteheart1
  OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings. d95p 1 742 08-17-2022, 02:37 PM
Last Post: d95p
  Where to post Oscar screenshots for review? koopas 17 1,559 11-30-2021, 08:06 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Suddenly feeling worse after 10 months of therapy? (w screenshots) sleepfordays 2 730 09-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Last Post: sleepfordays

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.