Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
Feeling very tired today. Good thing is Headaches disappeared and nasal congestion has improved.
Sleeprider Should I make any changes in the pressure settings again?
Thanks in advance for your much appreciated help.
Latest screenshot:

[img][Image: yc4JjLs.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
If you'd like to play with Autoset mode from 12 to 15, it might be interesting. There is absolutely nothing in your results that suggests a need to change settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2017, 09:37 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you'd like to play with Autoset mode from 12 to 15, it might be interesting. There is absolutely nothing in your results that suggests a need to change settings

The thing is how can I improve my AIH and get always 0,0 ? I guess Thats the one million dollar question, right?  What if I increase the fixed pressure from 13.6 to 13.8 or to 14? 
Thanks a lot for your help .
PLEASE bear with me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Nito, it is not important to get 0.0. That is not a normal event rate, even for someone that does not use CPAP therapy. The real question is how can you achieve more restful sleep regardless of the numbers. Your AHI is much lower than my own, yet your complain about not feeling rested. That is the goal. This is not so much a numbers game, as it is getting normal restorative sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2017, 10:07 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Nito, it is not important to get 0.0.  That is not a normal event rate, even for someone that does not use CPAP therapy. The real question is how can you achieve more restful sleep regardless of the numbers.  Your AHI is much lower than my own, yet your complain about not feeling rested.  That is the goal.  This is not so much a numbers game, as it is getting normal restorative sleep.

OK. How do I get total restorative sleep then?
I bought one of those FITBIT smartwatches that are supposed to register your sleep phases.
Are they reliable?
Thanks again Sleeprider
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the latest Sleepyhead screenshot from last night.
Headaches are back but congestion has diminished, maybe I guess because I decreased the humidity settings or maybe because I use less now the nasal spray that is supposed to cause a rebound effect.

[img][Image: LaLLIC7l.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How am I doing? SleepyHead screenshots notjomama 8 440 07-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Seeking DeVilbiss and F&P SleepyHead Screenshots archangle 0 772 02-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Last Post: archangle
  Screenshots to verify I am reading SleepyHead correctly? ShelaghDB 21 3,904 06-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: ShelaghDB