Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
RE: PLEASE HELP WITH MY FIRST SLEEPYHEAD SCREENSHOTS
Feeling very tired today. Good thing is Headaches disappeared and nasal congestion has improved.
Sleeprider Should I make any changes in the pressure settings again?
Thanks in advance for your much appreciated help.
Latest screenshot:

[img][Image: yc4JjLs.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
If you'd like to play with Autoset mode from 12 to 15, it might be interesting. There is absolutely nothing in your results that suggests a need to change settings.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2017, 09:37 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you'd like to play with Autoset mode from 12 to 15, it might be interesting. There is absolutely nothing in your results that suggests a need to change settings

The thing is how can I improve my AIH and get always 0,0 ? I guess Thats the one million dollar question, right?  What if I increase the fixed pressure from 13.6 to 13.8 or to 14? 
Thanks a lot for your help .
PLEASE bear with me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nito, it is not important to get 0.0. That is not a normal event rate, even for someone that does not use CPAP therapy. The real question is how can you achieve more restful sleep regardless of the numbers. Your AHI is much lower than my own, yet your complain about not feeling rested. That is the goal. This is not so much a numbers game, as it is getting normal restorative sleep.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2017, 10:07 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Nito, it is not important to get 0.0.  That is not a normal event rate, even for someone that does not use CPAP therapy. The real question is how can you achieve more restful sleep regardless of the numbers.  Your AHI is much lower than my own, yet your complain about not feeling rested.  That is the goal.  This is not so much a numbers game, as it is getting normal restorative sleep.

OK. How do I get total restorative sleep then?
I bought one of those FITBIT smartwatches that are supposed to register your sleep phases.
Are they reliable?
Thanks again Sleeprider
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the latest Sleepyhead screenshot from last night.
Headaches are back but congestion has diminished, maybe I guess because I decreased the humidity settings or maybe because I use less now the nasal spray that is supposed to cause a rebound effect.

[img][Image: LaLLIC7l.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider I got another smiley face for the first time in a long time!!
OpalRose I started using the nasal spray you recommended and it is really good!!
Thank you both!!

[img][Image: cik5QVEl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Good for You!  Those are nice to see now and then.  Don't fret over thinking that you have to achieve that every day.  It's normally not possible.  
Work on keeping leaks under control and getting a restful sleep.  

One thing I would do is if you are going to use ramp, move the ramp pressure to start closer to your therapy pressure.  Mabye start ramp at 9 or 10.

Glad your liked the nasal spray.  It does seem to work well.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I rarely see perfect results, and that's okay. You've done extremely well, and hopefully the way you feel reflects that. Congratulations!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You both.
You are the best.
I feel OK today.
Lets see how Long this lasts 
Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 88 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Struggling with New Machine - Screenshots Posted mawaw1992 32 3,544 08-23-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: mawaw1992
  A recommended sleep tech (hired) to try to study my screenshots? koy23 2 572 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR screenshots Greywolfe 6 501 09-16-2022, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Liteheart1
  OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings. d95p 1 740 08-17-2022, 02:37 PM
Last Post: d95p
  Where to post Oscar screenshots for review? koopas 17 1,556 11-30-2021, 08:06 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Suddenly feeling worse after 10 months of therapy? (w screenshots) sleepfordays 2 729 09-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Last Post: sleepfordays

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.