Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Alot OF CA everyday
Wink 
Alot OF CA everyday
Hi Guys
i use airsense10 and i found that i got a lot of CA and i lowered pressure from 11 to 10 and still , any suggestion how to lower CA

attahed a screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Alot OF CA everyday
Set your EPR=1
depending on the results, maybe bring it back to 2 or turn off
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ktodary1!  -  Welcome
It appears that you are falling into the conundrum of using the EPR to reduce flow limits but be doing so, are increasing your CAs.   If you reduce your EPR, your CAs should reduce, but your flow limit will increase.   A real catch-22.  You look like a VAuto or possibly an ASV candidate.
- Red

Edit:
In a latter post, it was pointed out that I read the wrong value. My apologies.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
His 95% flow limits are 0.01, so there's lots to time before we need to worry about flow limits.

Go ahead and reduce the EPR; you may have to balance comfort versus Centrals, but I doubt flow limitations will become a concern.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct. My eye picked up on the .41 value. Oops!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ktodary1. Welcome.

Do you have a sleep study (redacted) you can share? It looks like you may have PLM or some other form of spontaneous arousals which are triggering hyperventilation and ultimately CA events. EPR makes this worse so as others have suggested turn this down or off (I prefer 'off' myself).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 194 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Abhi
  CPAP user 4 years and exhasuted everyday tblaster 1 502 07-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Finally getting used to CPAP but still waking up alot Tcp84 3 668 03-17-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish
  After 3 months of using CPAP still tired everyday (with data) Petex 6 1,106 02-23-2022, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Petex
  [Diagnosis] CSR reading is increasing everyday AntonyF 4 977 08-19-2020, 11:12 AM
Last Post: AntonyF
  Is 3,100 run hours alot for Resmed Aircurve 10 ST-A? Michaely6 22 4,142 04-17-2020, 09:47 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Move alot and getting mask leaks HELP christinaleigh 10 2,615 11-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Last Post: holden4th

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.