Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PR Dreamstation - Disable Auto off
The leak detection auto off is way to short. If I get up to go to the bathroom, it turns off before I get back and then I have to wait for it to stabilize again before I can go back to sleep.

Does anyone know of a way to lengthen the time out or disable it altogether. I have the clinician documents and I can get into the settings fine. I just can't find one for this.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2015, 01:40 AM)junkman Wrote: The leak detection auto off is way to short. If I get up to go to the bathroom, it turns off before I get back and then I have to wait for it to stabilize again before I can go back to sleep.

Does anyone know of a way to lengthen the time out or disable it altogether. I have the clinician documents and I can get into the settings fine. I just can't find one for this.

Thanks
go into Device setting and look for AUTO OFF. you can turn it off, but not lengthen the time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!!
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-10-2015, 01:40 AM)junkman Wrote: The leak detection auto off is way to short. If I get up to go to the bathroom, it turns off before I get back and then I have to wait for it to stabilize again before I can go back to sleep.

Thanks

If you turn off ramp, your machine should startup without any need to "stabilize". Leaving it run while you complete your errand, just distorts the leak data, and the machine returns to default levels anyway. The Auto-off function can be disabled in the clinical menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation BiPAP Auto SV C0mbe 0 18 3 hours ago
Last Post: C0mbe
  Dreamstation vs ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet, I got to try both here's my thoughts Moonlight Graham 5 160 6 hours ago
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [Equipment] S10 Auto vs Dream Machine auto silversnore 13 274 02-23-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: leadslinger
  Noise level of Respironics Dreamstation vs Resmed Airsense 10 scottlink96 36 6,054 02-23-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 15 7,912 02-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Russatrice
  My new Dreamstation E.W. 3 168 02-22-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Does dreamstation need a provider for dreamapper data to sync? Axxel6307 5 357 02-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Jimsp1