Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PR Dreamstation - Disable Auto off
The leak detection auto off is way to short. If I get up to go to the bathroom, it turns off before I get back and then I have to wait for it to stabilize again before I can go back to sleep.

Does anyone know of a way to lengthen the time out or disable it altogether. I have the clinician documents and I can get into the settings fine. I just can't find one for this.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2015, 01:40 AM)junkman Wrote: The leak detection auto off is way to short. If I get up to go to the bathroom, it turns off before I get back and then I have to wait for it to stabilize again before I can go back to sleep.

Does anyone know of a way to lengthen the time out or disable it altogether. I have the clinician documents and I can get into the settings fine. I just can't find one for this.

Thanks
go into Device setting and look for AUTO OFF. you can turn it off, but not lengthen the time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!!
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-10-2015, 01:40 AM)junkman Wrote: The leak detection auto off is way to short. If I get up to go to the bathroom, it turns off before I get back and then I have to wait for it to stabilize again before I can go back to sleep.

Thanks

If you turn off ramp, your machine should startup without any need to "stabilize". Leaving it run while you complete your errand, just distorts the leak data, and the machine returns to default levels anyway. The Auto-off function can be disabled in the clinical menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation Go navy veteran 1968 1 48 1 hour ago
Last Post: levman
  Battery backup for Dreamstation speed3914 5 108 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Looking for the hardware service manual for a DreamStation DSX700T11 mraroid 0 30 6 hours ago
Last Post: mraroid
  DreamStation Auto BiPAP vs DreamStation Auto BiPAP Pro mraroid 5 140 07-25-2017, 08:44 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  2nd DreamStation with a Whistle? Should I get a different brand? Raven87 29 1,058 07-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Raven87
  Dreamstation SD Card rouxster 11 331 07-21-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: rouxster
  Dreamstation-Logic Question bluemom51 5 196 07-20-2017, 03:26 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson