Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PR REMSTAR Auto - how to mask test in Cpap mode?
Ohmy 
PR REMSTAR Auto - how to mask test in Cpap mode?
Hi All,

Newly diagnosed with sleep apnea. 

Need some help with running a mask test on my Respironics REMstar Auto

It's not set in auto mode but in Cpap mode - so fixed /constant pressure.

I could do a mask test when in auto mode by pressing the ramp button and the main dial. 

How can I run a mask fit test now? 

Do I need to set it to auto mode? 

Thanks 

Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PR REMSTAR Auto - how to mask test in Cpap mode?
First of all, why not put it in auto mode? On the System One machines, you get better data including flow limitations and RERA. To maintain your CPAP prescription, just set the minimum and maximum pressure to 7.0 (your prescription), then you get the data, mask test and a choice of comfort features that includes both Cflex or Aflex.

You can order the clinical manual by requested one by email following directions in the CPAP Setup Manusal link http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Get #Sleepyhead the free software that will let you see in detail how your machine is performing for you..

Welcome!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi alo10,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with CPAP therapy and getting it adjusted to better meet your needs.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick and detailed advice & reply sleepyrider! 

Will try that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 79 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 130 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  Self-administered sleep test? BlueSky1958 6 209 02-29-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 246 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 874 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 297 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.