Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PR System One Pro (450) auto off
RE: PR System One Pro (450) auto off
(03-29-2012, 11:27 AM)cbramsey Wrote: I do not have the Auto Off function enabled. Only Auto On.

I figure I can turn the machine off myself. Too-funny

Yeah we figure the same thing. I was just trying to figure it out since with her S9 it would turn off within a few seconds. If she has to wait a minute and a half she can just hit the button.

It would be nice if it would also ramp with the auto on instead of having to hit the ramp button Thinking-about

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2012, 12:44 PM)Rritch Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 11:27 AM)cbramsey Wrote: I do not have the Auto Off function enabled. Only Auto On.

Yeah we figure the same thing. I was just trying to figure it out since with her S9 it would turn off within a few seconds. If she has to wait a minute and a half she can just hit the button.

It would be nice if it would also ramp with the auto on instead of having to hit the ramp button Thinking-about

I have never used the ramp feature but scanning through the clinical setup manual it appears that you SHOULD be able to set up a ramp start pressure and a ramp time.

Dont-know

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2012, 02:37 PM)cbramsey Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 12:44 PM)Rritch Wrote:

I have never used the ramp feature but scanning through the clinical setup manual it appears that you SHOULD be able to set up a ramp start pressure and a ramp time.

Dont-know

You can set the pressure and start time, but the ramp is not automatically engaged when the therapy starts (either by auto on or hitting the start button) it will start at the full therapy pressure unless you actually hit the ramp button.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,977 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 366 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 294 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,137 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.