Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Erasing Information stored in Resmed S9 Auto
RE: Erasing Information stored in Resmed S9 Auto
(01-16-2014, 10:57 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi me50, (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha,) I know what you mean, I can understand that you would be anxious to try it now. I use the petite cushion that comes with the Wisp and I never thought too much where it comes to on my noes so I will check it out here before too long..
Me50, I know it looks strange quoting my post but, I wanted to let you know that I did check out where my cushion
came to on my nose. It comes to almost the middle of the bridge of it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

[/quote]
Me50, I know it looks strange quoting my post but, I wanted to let you know that I did check out where my cushion
came to on my nose. It comes to almost the middle of the bridge of it.
[/quote]

from what I have seen, the top of the cushion is supposed to be in line with the bottom eyelid or close to that. I don't want mine closer to my eyes and chance air blowing in my eyes and waking me up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh I know, I agree. That was another problem I had with the Resmed Nano Nasal mask, it kept moving up into my eyes. The Wisp doesn't do that and I would say that mine lines up to my bottom eyelid.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-17-2014, 09:47 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Oh I know, I agree. That was another problem I had with the Resmed Nano Nasal mask, it kept moving up into my eyes. The Wisp doesn't do that and I would say that mine lines up to my bottom eyelid.

then you probably have the perfect cushion size for you. I was told by the RT yesterday that I needed a smaller size after I switched to the large and so last night I used the s/m and that is when I had the lowest leak rate that I have ever had.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Resmed Aircurve 11 V-Auto URGENT HELP Keesh23 10 248 04-06-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,482 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 423 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,859 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 624 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 296 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 470 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.