Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PR System One Tube Heating locked off.
RE: PR System One Tube Heating locked off.
I had the same issue I found an old post with a solution that worked for me. The system is actually 2 parts I detached them and reattached them. This solved the issue for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
If all else fails go to the manufacturer website and contact them to explain your problem and ask them what to do. That would be the place to start.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to change your power supply to a 80 watt. When using the 60 watt it doesn't provide enough power to run the heated hose.
Post Reply Post Reply
On my System One there were two tops for the humidifier tank. One for the regular tube and one for the heated tube. If you have the wrong top maybe the heated tube option can't be activated.

After posting this I looked at the tank tops and couldn't find the one I remembered being sent when I ordered a new tank. I did find this info though:
"To use the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines the System One 60 Series machine must be used with the System One Heated Tube Humidifier and the External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines. Only the System One Heated Tube Humidifier and the 80 Watt power supply will heat the tube."
Looks like it was more than just the top.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did find the top for the heated tube humidifier I was sent with a new tank when ordered a new tank for my non-heated tube humidifier. I seems that the heated tube does require a heated tube humidifier along with a special top for the tank. Here are pictures. The regular top is on the left of each picture;

https://i.postimg.cc/mZM89JLg/DSCN0931.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/nrY4W8rK/DSCN0932.jpg
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,612 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 105 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,079 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 221 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 373 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 297 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Tube Size - 12mm, 15mm and 22mm MrIvanDrago 8 471 02-23-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.