Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PRS1 + Oxy import problem: bug or PEBKAC?
Question 
PRS1 + Oxy import problem: bug or PEBKAC?
Hi,

My partner has finally managed to persuade the hospital to give her an APAP machine on a permanent basis — a brand new PRS1 S60 Auto, model 561P, looks like manufactured July 2016, just in case it's relevant. (She was started on an APAP, same model, for 2 weeks to get the 90th %ile pressure and was then put on a crappy ResMed S9 Escape, so no data Angry Worse, it's clear her needs vary from night to night, and she couldn't tolerate more than a constant 8 cm without waking up dizzy and with leg cramps, even though she needs up to 12–13 cm at times.)

The data from the trial 2 weeks were all imported into SH 0.9.8, and we've since upgraded to 1.0.0ß2 cb213cc. We now seem to have a problem that is either a bug or case of PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair). If it's a bug, I'll report it in the appropriate thread, but I'd like to confirm that it really is a bug first.

When the APAP data are first imported (direct from SD):
  • the session summary in the daily view correctly reports machine and configuration, including "PAP mode: APAP (Variable)",
  • machine settings incorrectly reports that the humidifier was connected (no biggie, I guess), and
  • the overview pressure plot shows bars as expected (although the maximum reported is the set maximum, not the recorded maximum — which might be a bug in its own right, but at least it's consistent with previous behaviour).

After importing oximetry (CMS50E) from a .spoR file (not downloaded directly, because sometimes the download is broken):
  • the session summary in the daily view now reports "PAP mode: CPAP" and yet it still reports the correct programmed min/max pressures, and
  • the overview pressure plot bars are gone. The median and 90%ile figures are gone from the tool-tip which, instead, shows a constant pressure of something like -34028234663852885981170483484516925440.00

Rebuilding PAP data doesn't make any difference, but purging that day's data and rebuilding PAP data to re-import from the local backup sets everything right again but, obviously, without oximetry.

Is the problem with me, my data or SleepyHead?

Thanks,
David.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,254 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 62 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,545 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 7 133 03-13-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Snackers
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 218 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 235 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Easier way to import O2 data? BlueSky1958 6 515 02-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.