Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead ... Issue with the 2 graph views
SleepyHead ... Issue with the 2 graph views
Howdy folks,

When I start SleepyHead the first graph view I select, either daily or overview works fine, but when I switch to the other view, that set of graphs doesn't show properly, nor respond to mouse overs. Anyone else experience this? And/or know of a resolution?

Thanks kindly,
Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead ... Issue with the 2 graph views
Welcome to the group Stevie..

The Sleepyhead issue must have something to do with us who are named 'Steve' Dielaughing

I had/have the same problem at times.

To overcome it I found that altering the internal data box sizes within the window would allow the page to be scrolled up/down again.

Another problem that can happen in Sleepyhead is if you go to a maximized window you may find you don't have the Close, Restore Down and Minimize buttons showing in the top right corner of the window.
To close the Sleepyhead program you can use the key combination of Alt F4.

Ctrl Alt Del is another option for closing the program, in Windows 10 you will be given a choice of what you want to do with the program/s..
With older versions of Windows the Ctrl Alt Del will fully shut down and restart the computer, it was referred to as a "warm boot" for us older computer users. oldman

Let us know how you go with it all.

Cheers,
Ock. [aka Stephen or Steve Laugh-a-lot ]
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Steve, that was helpful. I wasn't sure what an internal data box was, but was curious about the full screen stuff. I switched to full screen, ... and voila! ... both graph views worked properly as I switched back and forth and forth and back quite a few times. And they continued to work properly when I switched out of full screen.

On another note, I notice you use a BIPAP machine. Would you care to have your brain picked a little and if so, in a forum for public consumption or via PM?

Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good that it worked for you, on one of my laptops the buttons for switching back out of full screen disappear, and on the small view the scroll down options didn't work, which is how I know about resizing the box within the main window.

And my brain contains very little information, useless or otherwise.... but ask away.

You will find plenty of more knowledgeable people will chime in with answers as well if you ask in the open. [unless you have specific queries you want to keep private, then PM is ok]
Post Reply Post Reply
Press F11 key twice.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 12 109 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR imported data, but no views are available? FidgetSpinner 3 600 11-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: FidgetSpinner
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 547 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 582 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 916 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 449 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 821 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.