Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing Data for Sleepy Head
Importing Data for Sleepy Head
I'm a newbie cpap user, only 10 days now, I have the system one 460
I'm unable to import any datafrom my sd card. If I open it under windows 7 It shows files for each day, around 5 I think, but of course you can't open them in windows. WHen I imported data to sleepy head, all it got was the Brand Model and Serial number, nothing else. Any idea as to what is wrong.
Also, I have been unable to upgrade to version 0.9.2-1
Thanks for any help!!
RE: Importing Data for Sleepy Head
Hi b4oliver, welcome to apnea board
Have you installed the patch
You need the patch for 60 series machines
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

What zonk said!!! Lolabove

If you do have the Series 60 patch installed, you need to make sure that you have the Import set to the drive letter for your SD card.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi b4oliver,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/
trish6hundred

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 257 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 559 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976
  Still Sleepy? HotdogFriendo 4 373 01-15-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 489 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Low AHI, compliant but still sleepy jamwin 2 340 11-30-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: jamwin
  Low AHI, Comfortable w/ APAP but Still Sleepy SJGD7 3 1,097 10-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Still sleepy during the day - low tidal, high resp.? mildOA 3 496 09-19-2023, 09:27 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.