Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PS [Pressure Support]
RE: PS
FWIW feel free to ask questions. I'll gladly help if I'm able to do so. Central Apnea was/is my specific issue when attempting xPap therapy. It wasn't discovered until posting the BiPAP PSG here that it was pointed out that was my issue by none other than Sleeprider. Certainly willing to pay forward any info etc I can.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have one problem.  I don't know how to post results.  It looks like everyone uses Imgur so I'll be going there today to try to figure out how to use it.

I know you're not supposed to learn things from one night, but raising PS from 1 to 3 and raising min EPAP from 4 to 6 lowered my AHI to 5.46..  If I don't change to your method I will raise my EPAP to 8 and see what happens.

I think what you want me to do is in the link you provided.

This stroke is really screwing me up!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, SarcasticDave, here's  a question!:  I registered for Imgur.  Now what (they don't seem to say!)
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a page with directions: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Larry. I'm glad the higher pressure gave you some relief. It's going to be hard to guide you without seeing your data, so the two links I wanted you to see are:
How to Organize Your Data: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
How to Post Your Data on Imgur: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board

Sleepyhead produces screenshots simply by pressing the F12 button, and stores the image in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Screenshots. The image can be dragged and dropped to your image library in Imgur. By clicking on My Images in the upper right corner of Imgur, you can see thumbnails of your saved images. Click on any image, and you will see the image and on the right-side the options for copying links. Just be sure highlight the thumbnail side (Origianl, Huge or large) and copy the links from BBCode or Linked BBCode, and paste that in your post on Apneaboard. The image will show up without anything else being done. Good luck!

[Image: imgur01.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Kiwii!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider,

The problem is that this is a Mac.  I know how to do it for Windows, but I don't know for OS-X.  I registered for Imgur but I still don't know what I'm doing with the damn Mac.  Doing F12 does a screenshot in SleepyHead and once I found it so I know it exists, but that's about it.  Still working.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
On my MacBook Pro, Shift-Command-3 takes a screenshot. Shift-Command-4 allows you to define the area that you want.
Post Reply Post Reply
Kiwii,

Wow!!!  You've got one!  I know how to do the things you mentioned but HOW DO YOU GET TO IT AFTER pressing F12 or whatever?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure that I understand the question...

For me, the captured photo is placed on the desktop. My computer is pretty old though and maybe newer ones have a different default behavior.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,340 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 522 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  High Pressure Support / EPR r4robin 3 413 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Lowenstein prima 25s support ? cbow48 6 681 02-14-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Macka
  CPAP Settings Support cspofford1 3 284 02-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Pressure Support David Clark 23 1,619 01-08-2024, 04:01 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Hank68 Treatment Thread - Seeking Help and Support Please! Hank68 20 1,100 01-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Hank68

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.