Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PS [Pressure Support]
RE: PS [Pressure Support]
Here are last night results.  Last night was pretty bad - it was very hot in my bedroom and I got up and watched tv for about an hour.  Settings went back to where they were but I will see where they go tonight.
[Image: EYgqFrs.png]
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a call from the doc's nurse.  She said she faxed the prescription over to my DME along with some data backing it up.  This is for ASV.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
like Congrats on the progress in getting an ASV ordered. Upon delivery, the real fun starts, things like Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Get a copy of the script, and try to get the Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV rather than the Philips BiPAP Auto SV Advanced.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The nurse said that the sleep study was mailed to me yesterday.  That means I will probably get it tomorrow.  I was planning on contacting the doc tomorrow morning.  I will tell him which machine I want then unless you think I should do it now.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Relax. I imagine there is time to look at the results. You have been more patient than I have. Let's see what happened and the recommendation.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is last night.  Much better.
[Image: zeRRica.png]
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
I got a call today from my DME.  They have the machine, a ResMed Aircurve 10 ASV, and will give it to me next Tuesday at 1:00 pm.  (they are in Gorham, NH which is an hour and a half from me) Unfortunately they want to set it up but I will post here when I get it with what it is set at.  In the meantime I will post my daily numbers assuming that's what I am supposed to do.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on some progress. This will seem like a very long time in waiting for that ASV to arrive. Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, you're right.  Especially so because they have the machine now but want to have me "fitted" by their sleep technician who is only there once a week.  I certainly don't need that but that is their requirement so I'll go along with it.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,449 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 667 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  High Pressure Support / EPR r4robin 3 460 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Lowenstein prima 25s support ? cbow48 6 716 02-14-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Macka
  CPAP Settings Support cspofford1 3 312 02-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Pressure Support David Clark 23 1,768 01-08-2024, 04:01 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Hank68 Treatment Thread - Seeking Help and Support Please! Hank68 20 1,156 01-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Hank68

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.