Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PS [Pressure Support]
RE: PS [Pressure Support]
What is the snooze button?  I couldn't have pushed it as I don't know what it is!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2017, 10:57 AM)LarryRapp Wrote: Thank you on the pm.  I don't know how to do that though!  Is there a place I should go to learn?

If you click on a person's name, it will take you to their page. On the bottom left, there are contact options - one of them will be to send that person a private message. There might be easier ways to do this, sorry I'm a bit muddled at the moment and can't think of what they would be.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks I tried it and I think it worked!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, okay, I get it with the Doc, Larry. You’re lucky you have one you like and who is good at coordinating care.

The Snooze button is a variation on the alarm on an alarm clock. An alarm goes off once. Too bad if you roll over and go back to sleep. A snooze alarm.....you set the time, but in the morning, instead of switching the alarm off, you hit Snooze. It turns off only temporarily. The alarm will go again in 5 minutes or so. You can do this repeatedly, thus my concept of causing a no-breathing event while you reach, smack the Snooze button, and roll back over to get more zzzz’s, reach and repeat.
Post Reply Post Reply
An EZ PZ way to PM... see at the bottom of the left sidebar on every post? There’s a PM button? Voila! It’ll PM the person who wrote the post.
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny  Doh, I knew I saw something easier. Thanks for pointing it out, HalfAsleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it!  Thanks!
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2017, 10:29 AM)LarryRapp Wrote: Do you think I should change anything?
--

Larry

Larry, I suggested a fixed pressure range of 11/10 in post 74.  I don't think higher pressure helps you, and lower pressure allows more obstructive events. There is a contingent of individuals that do great with fixed pressure.  You might be one of them, but you won't know unless you try.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok.  Then you want me to set it at Mode: S, 11 cm IPAP 10 cm EPAP?  I'll be happy to do it if that is what you want.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
I did it - Mode = S, IPAP = 11, EPAP = 10.  Everything else as it is - no changes.
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,343 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 530 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  High Pressure Support / EPR r4robin 3 413 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Lowenstein prima 25s support ? cbow48 6 684 02-14-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Macka
  CPAP Settings Support cspofford1 3 284 02-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Pressure Support David Clark 23 1,628 01-08-2024, 04:01 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Hank68 Treatment Thread - Seeking Help and Support Please! Hank68 20 1,101 01-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Hank68

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.