Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to Reduce CA Events
RE: Trying to Reduce CA Events
Awesome sounds good! I will just try the same settings.

Is there any way I can get help on getting a new pneumatic block? Does the RPMs need to be match whats in the ASV? Does that change how much pressure comes out etc? I am pretty handy and believe I can change it myself. Just want to get the right one.

I was looking at something like this. https://www.amazon.com/VORGENS-Blower-Co...merReviews
Post Reply Post Reply
That should work.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2024, 12:16 PM)jcp519 Wrote: My ASV was louder than my AS11 and I think that is just because it changes the pressure way more often. I just got used to it over time.

I got an ASV from Apria and it was noisier than the AirSense 10. I suspect someone had used SoClean with the motor before. I took it back and they replaced it with a much quieter ASV. It's even quieter than the AS10, even with the default pressure settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi everyone. The ASV has been doing me well. I just got shoulder surgery and need to sleep upright and this I have some weird breathing that you can see attached. Anyone know what this is and how I can fix it, it happened all night? Thanks again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You could try bumping up your EPAP min to 6. Those sort of look like obstructive hypopnea so maybe your EPAP isn't quite high enough to keep your airway fully open.

This also could be positional related and caused by chin tucking.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optimal Settings on iBreeze BiPAP to reduce FL ewriter 19 196 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Daytime events huge spike liz0859 4 99 Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Last Post: liz0859
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 8 351 04-22-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: joeblough
  [Symptoms] Worried about sudden spike in CA events rohit261990 8 238 04-22-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: rohit261990
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 112 04-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 238 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 130 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.