Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PacificNW - therapy thread
RE: PacificNW - therapy thread
(01-22-2023, 11:07 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Looks very good and unexpected for someone using SV therapy. We have found the Vauto with very high trigger sensitivity has mitigated central apnea in many members, but most of those are not using ASV as their primary machine.  Hopefully these very good results will hold up and the Vauto will work out for travel.  With central apnea, it's going to take a few more sessions to draw conclusions.

My previous attempts were not as stellar as this one. Here is one of my previous attempts. Please note the horrible set of CA towards the end of the session. I had to stop it at this point and switch to ASV, because I have to work in the morning.. 

However the parameters (except for sensitivity I think) are very close to the good session. Such a different results! I think you have it right suggesting to do a few more sessions.

Post Reply Post Reply
And again, wow!

Thank you for a a very helpful tip pholynyk! Where did my centrals go? These stats are better than I am getting with ASV! I do not understand it.

PNW.

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is another night with same settings - I am very impressed.  Looks like I do not need ASV and can get away with the VAuto! This is a big deal for me because of what the ASV price tag.

Thank you again guys!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,057 11 hours ago
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 150 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 248 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,258 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,331 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 950 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,193 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.