Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Padacheek Liner
Padacheek Liner
Just tried out a Padacheek liner on my Wuattro air mask however it seemed to be very sufficating compared to the disposable RemZzzs. I put the Padacheek liner on according to the directions and the triangle opening where you breath seems small giving the feeling of sufficating. Do you cut the opening larger ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Padacheek Liner
(08-30-2015, 12:32 PM)Judy1843 Wrote: Do you cut the opening larger ?
I think, can be cut to make the hole bigger, but cut a bit at a time
Just to be sure, give Karen a call, she can help, she was a member of our old forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, you can enlarge the hole. But as Zonk said, just a tiny bit at a time. The fabric will stretch and you could easily end up with a liner that's more hole than fabric.
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the Pad A Check liner with my old Quatro mask, and it lasted about 3 hours before I pulled it off. It was slightly better after removing the felt at the nose and cutting the hole bigger {the challenge is getting it big enough for the nose, without it extending to expose the silicone. I did reach out to Karen and she is supper sweet and helpful.
However the product never worked for me. I used a tip from the board and used a t-shirt and the basic design of the Pad A Check and it worked great. I went to a different DME and they told me the reason for my leak was my nose is to narrow for the Quatro Air and Mirage, so they switched me to Amara View and it has been sweet dreams ever since !!

Good Luck,
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2015, 03:36 PM)Let Me Sleep Wrote: I tried the Pad A Check liner with my old Quatro mask, and it lasted about 3 hours before I pulled it off. It was slightly better after removing the felt at the nose and cutting the hole bigger {the challenge is getting it big enough for the nose, without it extending to expose the silicone. I did reach out to Karen and she is supper sweet and helpful.
However the product never worked for me. I used a tip from the board and used a t-shirt and the basic design of the Pad A Check and it worked great. I went to a different DME and they told me the reason for my leak was my nose is to narrow for the Quatro Air and Mirage, so they switched me to Amara View and it has been sweet dreams ever since !!

Good Luck,
Mike
Thanks Mike! I wish That I could master my Amara View mask some nights I do great and then I give up and in the middle of the night I go back to the Qiattro Air. It seems hard for me to get the nasal part of the mask lined up correctly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamwear FFM & Padacheek liner Summer 0 405 01-22-2023, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Summer
  mask liner for resmed airfit F30i? cberistain 24 6,092 02-27-2022, 11:08 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  AirFit F20 homemade Mask Liner Kosoku 28 12,700 08-30-2021, 05:54 AM
Last Post: EquineLvr
  Vitera headgear straps or mask liner? BreatheRight 3 1,035 06-13-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  recommend a liner for full mask? hegel 5 1,051 01-19-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Anyone using the CPAP Seal Gel Liner? critterdoc 8 4,732 03-20-2017, 11:13 AM
Last Post: BreathInBreathout
  best mask liner? monikah123 10 4,044 01-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Always Curious

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.